Ch.16

~Morgan's P.O.V~

I hear someone screaming in my ear. I wake up and fall off the bed.

"Ow shit Eden! What the hell!?" I yell. As you can say I'm not a morning person.

"We have to get out of here before someone comes and kicks us out." She says laughing.

"Ugh ok." I say laughing and getting up.

I get up and change into a black crop top, with a black skater skirt. I do natural makeup with red lipstick. I put on my black and gold rose ring and my black and gold bracelets. I grab a back pack full of some of Eden's stuff and slip some black pumps.

As soon as we got everything together we had like 3 bags so she put on on her back and put one on backwards. She has some problems but I do too so its ok.

We get to my house and we walk in.

"Hey guys I'm back." I say.

I walk into the living room and see Cam, Nash, Taylor, and Belle sitting there. They all stand up and give me hugs.

"See I told you she would come back." Belle says to Cam.

"Who is this?" Taylor says in awe as he stairs at Eden.

"This is my friend Eden! I met her in Juvie!" I say happily.

"Hi Eden I'm Belle." She says hugging Eden.

"I'm Nash." He says shaking her hand.

"I'm Cam." He says hugging her.

We all look at Taylor waiting for him to introduce his self, but he just stairs at Eden. Eden looks down blushing.

"And that's Taylor." I said punching him in the arm but to where Eden couldn't see I him.

"Oh yea I'm Taylor." He says standing up giving her a hug and a Kiss on the cheek.

Well I ain't got to worry about why he was looking at me when I got out of the shower anymore

I hear a door open and close upstairs and I hear running upstairs and down the stairs. I see Hayes look at me and run to me embracing me in a hug. We pull apart and see his eyes are so blood shot.

"Umm can you excuse us? Thanks. Um Eden you can have a seat and make yourself at home." I tell her while I walk out with Hayes.

"Hayes. What happened to you? Your eyes are blood shot, and you have tear stains on your face." I say. All he does is hug me. He didn't let go for about a minute. He Finally lets me go.

"What. Is. Wrong?" I ask.

"I thought you left again" he sobs hugging me again.

I hug back but you could tell I was shocked by my face. After a few seconds it softens up and I start giving him a real hug.

"Hayes. I would never leave again." I say pulling back looking him in the eyes.

"Promise?" He says holding up his pinky.

"Promise." I say connecting our pinkies.

We walk back into the living room and it looks like everyone is getting along great with Eden.

"Hey guys is it ok if Eden lives with us? She kind of got kicked out of her apparent." I say laughing at the end.

"Yea it's fine with me." Cam said.

"Yea fine with us." Nash and Belle say.

"Yea. Yea. Whatever." Taylor says while starring at Eden.

"Ok Eden let's go and get the extra bed out of the basement." I say.

"Isn't that going to be hard?" She asks.

"ILL DO IT!" Taylor yelled shooting up from his seat.

"Wow someone's whipped." I say laughing.

"Yeeeaaahhhhh" Taylor says looking at Eden with Googly eyes.

"Damn he even admitted it." I say laughing.

"Ok go down stairs and take the bed apart and bring it up to mine and Belles room." I say to Taylor.

"Wait by my self?" Taylor says looking at me like I was crazy.

"Yea you said you would do it, so do it." I say clapping my hands in his face.

"Ok I want paying attention to what you where saying. I need help." He says Rolling his eyes.

"Ok whatever." I say

"Hayes can you please come help Taylor get this bed up to my room please?" I say fluttering my eyes.

"Ugh ok only for you though." He says kissing my cheek and going down to the basement.

I look over at the couch and see Belle looking down kind of sad. I go over to her.

"Hey Belle can I talk to you?" I ask her.

"Uhh yea." She says.

"I'll be right back." She says to Nash and gets up following me outside.

"Belle I just want you to know that just because Eden is moving in with us didn't mean we aren't going to be best friends anymore. I love you and you will always be my best friend. Nothing will ever change that." I say hugging her. We pull away and I see a tear slip out of Belles eye. I pull her back into another hug and rub her back.

"Right when I saw her come in behind you I though I had lost my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. When you where gone all I had was Nash and the guys. Hanging out with only guys for 2 years is stressful. You don even know. I missed you Morgan and I'm glad your my best friend." She says Pulling away from our hug but keeping her hands on my shoulder.

"I love you" we both say at the same time and laugh.

We walk back inside and see Hayes and Taylor struggling to get one big piece up the stairs. Nash and cam are just looking at them.

"DONT JUST STAIR AT THEM! HELP THEM BEFORE ONE OF THEM GETS HURT!" I yell at Cam and Nash.

"Ok ok sheesh!" They say and go help them.

~6:00~

We got everything done and we walked down stairs and I smell pasta. Me, Belle, and Eden walk into the kitchen to see Nash, Cam, Hayes, and Taylor making pasta.

"Hey guys what are you guys doin?" I ask them.

"Well we are making dinner for you guys." Nash says.

"Why?" Belle asks.

"Because we want to." Hayes says snapping his fingers in a 'z'

"HEY! Watch that attitude pretty boy." Eden says in a threatening way, pointing at him.

"Ok I take that as a compliment but I'm also scared. Is that normal?" Hayes asks coming and hiding behind me.

I laugh and shove him over to the other guys. I look over at Eden and she is starting at Taylor.

"Ok finish making diner and call us when it's done!" I say as me, Belle, and Eden walk upstairs.

"OK!" We hear them all yell.

We get upstairs and we go to my room. We all sit on our beds and me and Belle just stair at Eden.

"What the hell are you freaks looking at?" She says laughing.

"We know you like Taylor!" Me and Belle say at the same time.

"Well.....

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hope you guys like it so far☺️☺️☺️❤️