Slightly angry at myself, I huffed and wrapped my arms above my huge belly but I felt something when my arm collided with something hard and rectangular inside the jacket.

Curious, I slowly removed the jacket and tried to find the hidden item inside the jacket. I saw a small zipper that was well camouflage with the interior of the jacket as I unzipped it and a book fell out.

I picked it up slowly and realized it was the book Santiago wanted to borrow from me. I felt disappointed, thinking it was something that could actually help me escape.

But I guess it will help me to relax for a bit and calm down while I read the remaining chapters of this book. I eased myself on the bed comfortably and placed a pillow on my belly as I rested my hands and the book on top of it as I raised the slightly heavy book until a folded piece of paper fell out.

Raising a brow, I picked up the folded piece of paper and unfolded, revealing a message in a neat cursive handwriting.

Dear Señorita,

By the time you have read this, I am no longer with you and I have given you my jacket and shoes, yes? I'm sorry it has to come this but when you get the message in this book, You will be on your own this time and this can only help so little. The rest is up to you and your handicap or capability. Read the message and follow it correctly.

Now open the book carefully with its back lying on the back.

Putting down the paper, I placed the book lying on its back so that the front is now facing to me. As I opened it carefully, I could see that half of the pages in the book were cut out in the middle and in the cut out pages lies a small pocket knife and a pocket watch.

I held the pocket knife and took out the pocket watch out and saw another piece of folded paper under the knife. I placed the knife on the table beside me and picked the folded paper and read it.

You have the knife and the watch, now turn to page 206.

I immediately turned to page 206 where the pages were no longer cut out and saw a scribble.

Now go to page 356.

I opened to page 356 and saw another scribble.

Oops. I meant page 365.

I sighed and turned to page 365 and saw yet again another scribble.

Did I write 365? I was supposed to change it to page 465.

Bored but I turned to page 465, thinking that this is just a joke and the knife was the item all along. I saw another scribble.

This is somewhat a joke but I promise you. This next page will help you escape from this place.

Go to the last pages of the book and good luck. - SF

Turning to the last pages, I saw that the three pages where drawn amd written neatly. The first page showed something like the blueprints of this place and the arrows leading it is the direction. The 2nd page has neatly written instructions and things I have to do to escape.

I looked at the last page and read another message,

Do you ever wonder why I gave you the jacket and shoes? I didn't give those to you because it's going to be cold outside. It's because that jacket is bulletproof and those shoes...well, those shoes have blades in the heels. Just stomp your feet hard on the ground and the blades will come out from their hiding place and if you want them back in, just lightly bang the pointed part of the shoes and they'll ho back in.