Chapter 17

Keira's Pov :

After 30 minutes, I lied down on our bed and tried to sleep. Truth is I can't and seemed to have a hard time. I placed a hand at my belly and rubbed in circles. I felt a kick and smiled.

Not letting mommy sleep till daddy arrives, huh?

Then, I heard the door open and closed. There was a shuffling of footsteps till the bed tipped a bit and somebody flopped on the bed, making it slightly bounce.

I turned around to see a pair of weary emerald eyes looking at mine. I smiled and asked him,

" So, What was that all about? "

" Don't remind me, Tesoro. The moron named Damanico sent her a message that you're pregnant. She scolded me for it for a long time, good enough to make my ears bleed and I'd go deaf. But still, I know that she'll find out eventually, " Cloud said, kicking his shoes off and taking off his polo. He was topless with just his pants on.

I blushed a bit as I stared at his bare chest. How can He be so perfect? I mean look at him. No fats, just well built muscles and a sexy chiseled body. Even though I've seen his body and He saw mine, I can't help but admire how perfect he looks. I felt hot, lust making its way. But I shook my head, trying to shoo it away.

" Like what you see, Cara?, " He smirked, " you do know all of this, " He gestured his whole body, " is yours, Tesoro. "

" Care to join me topless together, beautiful?, " He added, wiggling his eyebrows. I placed a finger in his lips.

" Not today, Caro, " I teased and turned my back to him, facing the other way so I can hide that small smile forming in my lips.

" Caro? Now where did you learn that, Cara?, " He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, spooning me from behind.

My back hits his hard chest and I could feel his erection poking my butt. I gasped silently and tried to brush the heated thoughts away from my mind.

" Well then, We best be getting sleep. I still have to tour you around the place I was born in, " Cloud said, slightly yawning. I nodded in response and turned to face him. He gave me a sleepy smile and pecked my lips. I smiled and snuggled in his chest.

" Good night, tesoro. "

~~~~~
In The Morning~

Cloud's Pov :

Bits of sunlight hit my face as morning comes up. I moved a bit to ease my position. I'm planning to take her somewhere but I have to let her meet Nonno first. He's been pestering and annoying me, even with knives, just to see his new granddaughter-in-law. I smiled, thinking that I'll be waking up to see my most beautiful wife in the world snuggling in my chest.

Huh. Strange though. She seems to be sleeping more quietly than before and her weight seems lesser. Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling her fat. I mean its just that her belly is growing huge. Maybe I'm imagining it.

My arm brushed my...unusually soft wife? Probably using products to keep her skin soft. Wait. She doesn't use products. Maybe it's natural for pregnant women. I bent my head down as I tried to kiss her.

" Oh my sweet- Pillow?! "

I woke up to see that I was kissing a pillow instead. I sat up and noticed she was no longer in the bed. I hurriedly went out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom, thinking that she'll be there because of morning sickness.

As I opened the door, I expected her flushing her remains of her stomach from last night's dinner. But, Oh how wrong I was. She wasn't there. Panic started to creep its way as I battled it and tried to remain calm.