Chapter 18

Cloud's Pov :

Ok. I have prepared everything and now heading my way to the Valentino beach. This was supposed to be honeymoon only for the 2 of us and how the hell did they get in the picture?!

And just in case Keira has already gone swimming, I wore my trunks directly. I quickly took my stuff with me. It's just a few things. Shades, mat, a few shirts and shorts and whatnots. I went out of the Villa and it's a good thing I own one of the steel beauties here. I went to the garage which has lots of expensive cars. Ranging from Ferraris, Lamborghinis to Maseratis. I searched for mine. I spotted it. A black Ferrari with my gold custom designs. I smiled as I opened the door and went in to reminisce the good memories.

" I'm home, Henrietta. Let's go for a ride someplace, shall we? " I said as I started the car. I smiled as I let her engines roar and drove to the Valentino beach.

~~~~

As I arrived there and parked my car, I took my stuff from the front seat and went out to look for them. I spotted Damanico who seemed to be talking to someone. I can't see who's he talking to since he or she was covered by his surfboard. Just when I was about to go to him and ask where Keira is, 3 girls approached me wearing bikinis that exposed too much skin but it did not affect me. The 3 girls giggled and I just gave them a fake smile, not to be rude.

" Signore. Why don't you come and play with us?, " The one with black hair purred.

" Or how about we go somewhere fun? , " Blonde flirted, touching my bicep.

Or how 'bout I don't? Seriously, Why can't the Valentinos just own this place privately? Oh, right. To earn more cash. As if what the Mafia earns is not enough.

Seriously, I just want to push them away and head towards Damanico but I can't since the people here are high class and some are powerful and held authority. I don't want to make a scene and make the Valentinos to look bad.

" Come on, Let's play, " the ginger hair girl purred, adjusting her bikini infront if me and giving me a good view. Not happening.

As they persistently tried to make me go with them, I ignored them for a bit and caught Damanico looking at me, smirking evilly. But He shook his head and turned to talk to that person.

~~~~

Damanico's Pov :

After surfing, I spotted Keira looking really sexy in Luca's red spotted bikini. Despite the small baby bump, She's hotter than the rest of the sluts here. Not that I care about them. I decided to flirt with her for a bit. A little flirting with your sis-in-law won't hurt right? Cloud deserves it anyway.

I walked to Keira while carrying my surfboard. It seems that she spotted me and smiled. I smiled back and went near here.

" To what a surprise, Keira. You made my sister's old woman clothes look hot on you. You look sexy and beautiful, " I complemented her.

" Damanico, Are you trying to flirt with me?, " Keira asked me, raising an eyebrow with a smile.

I chuckled and used the surfboard to give shade to her. She beamed at me.

" Thanks. I needed a shade, " She said gratefully.

" No problem. I don't want you scorching in the hot sun, Do we? Such a beauty should not be wasted, " I said.

As we talked, I found out that she was a very interesting and enthusiastic woman. In the corner of my eye, I spotted Cloud looking at me but not until I see him surrounded by the ladies. I smirked evilly at him. I'd rather cut to the chase with Cloud than flirt with his wife.