Chapter 30

OH MY CLOUD LOVING KEIRA YES!!!!!!!!!! WE'VE FINALLY REACHED ANOTHER MILESTONE!!!! ( TT U TT ) THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU VERY BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME PEOPLE! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! WE FINALLY REACHED 1OO OOOK+ READS AND 2 OOOK+ VOTES!!! I LOVE YOU! I SO LOVE YOU, SENPAIS! YOU NOTICED MEH!!! * CRIES A WATERFALL WITH PLENTY OF FABULOUS FISH SWIMMING IN IT *

~~~~

Cloud's Pov :

Upon entering the room after wanting to see my wife so much, I quickly scanned the room to find her or wherever she is. Dios mio, this will be hard as f*ck.

I mentally cursed at myself because I regretted making her wear a black dress that is perfectly a good camouflage color in this room since nearly all the men here are wearing black plants and tuxedos with black shoes. Plus, The men, as well as I, are taller than her, making it difficult to find her. It's like trying to find a black swan in a crowd of black geese!

But then again, I chose that because it looks absolutely stunning and beautiful on her. Despite it looking like it could be an itchy dress because of its appearance, It was quite comfortable and soft to the touch. I wanted the dress just like my wife, both beautiful and elegant yet at the same time, soft and comfortable with a warm feeling to love and cherish so much.

What am I doing? I have to find my wife! Who knows what She's facing! Men harrassing her? Flirting with her? Kidnapped by the enemies? Being raped- Snap out of it, Cloud! This is a room full of people who aren't stupid! Who would even get or flirt with her when they know she's my wife? Or maybe they don't know! Dios mio! I have to search for her! If I ever see a man too close to her or flirting, I will instantly lose it.

I was frantically searching for her as I held my head up to search for unmistakable brown haired beauty of a wife as I passed by crowds of men.

Suddenly, I came to a conclusion that she is maybe with Luca and Nick. That relieved me for a bit. Yes, She should be with them. She wouldn't just roam around the Villa alone at night, right?

As I calmed down and headed towards the direction to wear Luca and Nick are before, Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was just Mr. Carducci. I gave him a smile as I greeted my Nonno's friend,

" Ah, Mister Alfredo. Do you need of my assistance? "

" Quite frankly, Yes. Errrr.... you see. I am going on a trip somewhere far in the South East...and I was wondering if you can let Jennifer stay here in the Villa for just 2 days. That girl doesn't like to travel with me much and if it's too much of a request, You can say no and I will respect that, " Alfredo asked, slightly nervous and small hope in his eyes.

I would've said no since I know that Keira will have a fit if I told her Jennifer is staying with us. There would be tension and Jennifer will just be a nuisance in our honeymoon. But then again, This is my Nonno's old friend and I do not wish to be rude to the person my Nonno likes and knows. Mentally sighing, I put on a good smile and said,

" Of course! You don't have to worry. We will let Jennifer stay here in the Villa and it won't be a problem at all. So don't worry, Mr. Carducci. It will be fine with me and my wife. "

It might be fine if only the wh*re would stay here after we left Italy to go back home in California. That should be fine with us after all.

" Oh really? Thank you, Don Valentino! Thank you so much. I will inform my Jenny that she will stay here tomorrow morning!, " Mr. Carducci said with a big smile.

" Pardon me?, " I asked with a smile, not quite sure with what I heard was true or not. Did He say tomorrow-

" My Jenny will be arriving here tomorrow morning, Don Valentino, " Alfredo repeated.

" Ah, I see. Of course, " I said with a smile to cover the fact that wanted to refuse him about Jennifer staying here tomorrow.

Mr. Carducci nodded happily and left, leaving me to think about explaining to my wife that Jennifer is staying here for 2 days. Maybe she could endure her for just a few days? Dios, She will never let me hold her when we sleep or probably ignore me. I can't have that at all but how am I going to explain?

I shook my head as I headed to where Luca and Nick are. Hopefully, I can explain well and Keira will understand maybe just a bit, I hope.

As I saw Luca and Nick on view, talking to a bunch of people happily, I noticed that Keira isn't with them. No, I just need to move closer to just see that I just overlooked her.

I smiled as I walked closer to the bunch. Luca noticed me and smiled. I smiled back but it faded slowly as I noticed that Keira isn't in here at all. My worries starts to grow, thinking about those awful and unforgiving things that could be done to her when I wasn't there.

I asked Luca, hiding the worry and panic in my voice, " Lu, Where's Keira? Wasn't She here with you and Nick? "

" Keira? She went to the bathroom a while ago. Come to think of it. She hasn't returned for a long time now, " Luca said, unsure.

Oh no. What if she's having those painful cramps during pregnancy? What if She really got raped?! What if she got kidnapped?! I have to find her!

As I turned around in a rush, I saw Keira with Damanico heading towards us. It relieved me that she was fine but why is he with her?

" Where were you?, " I asked worriedly as I enveloped her in a hug.

" In the comfort room?, " She said it more like a question than an answer.

" Why is Damanico with you? "

" I- "

" Ok. Before you start assuming and saying stuff that I'm flirting with her or something, Calm your boxers down and listen to me while we get something, ok?, " Damanico interrupted Keira as He placed an arm around me and lead me outside.

" Oh, and let me borrow him for a bit, Mi sorella, " Damanico said, his head tilting to his side with a smile, " I just need to speak to Cloud for a bit. "