Chapter 4

Just like that, my eyes opened as I haul myself out of the bed and sat in a slouched position in the edge of the bed. I let out a yawn and look out to see the sky's turning slowly into a dark bluish hue.

Thanks to the courtesy of the crazy roosters who wakes me up before the crack of dawn, it has now been my habit to wake up this early.

I dragged my butt out of the bed as I walked towards the bathroom like a deranged zombie with leg problems. I rubbed my eyes as I settled my hands in the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

Woke up like this with hair sticking out everywhere.... Nice.

I stretched for a bit till I heard a few little cracks and took off my clothes to shower.

~~~~

I stared at my chosen outifts spreaded in the bed as I recalled what Ashlyn told me about the dress code in Cafe Dolce.

" Remember not to wear any type of clothes that reveals too much skin. Or any skin as a matter of fact. Dylan doesn't like his employees showing skin to his customers. Even though it looks cute, you do not want to see Dylan disappointed, ok? Anything's fine as long as no skin showing. "

Right now in front of me on the right is a cute creamy beige sweater paired with grey skinny jeans and on the left is a navy blue long sleeve turtle neck that hugs my curves comfortably and paired with white skinny jeans. I went with the left since it goes well with the faded blue hat with a cool silver wolf design that was given to me as a symbol that I'm a part of the " Lone Wolves MC "  Uncle Jack runs as a leader.

Deciding to let my now dry and wavy chestnut brown hair down, I placed the cap on and looked cool and hippy to say on a positive side. It may not be the newest trending style everyone has it going in this city but at least I carry a mix of cool and class.

I took out the motorcycle boots I now not regret bringing it with me, which is also provided by Uncle Jack as well, and matched it with the look I've got. Now I have the style of a cool classy bad ass girl.

I smiled as I took the bagel out of the paper bag Ashlyn gave me before heading back to the hotel and began to munch on it. I moaned how good it tastes as I went out and locked the door.

And since I don't have any car nor I would want to spend money on a cab, I started walking my way to the cafe. A few miles away is already a good exercise for me.

As I kept walking, I looked up to the sky to see the sky's now turning light blue. It was a cool peaceful morning until a car honked at me and i jumped as it startled me out of my sky viewing.

Because of my carelessness and my usual habit to look up the sky whenever I'm alone in a peaceful day, I could've gotten myself killed.

" I am so sorry. I was just looking at the sky to see if it's already dawn or morning yet and I wasn't looking where I was going and I deeply apologize for my carelessness, " I apologized sincerely and a bit loudly for the driver to hear and hopefully forgive me and let me off to my destination.

Looking at the car infront of me, I covered my eyes slightly with my hands since the car's headlights stung my eyes. Suddenly, the lights were off and I took this moment to close my eyes to adjust my vision after that blare of bright light.

As I opened my eyes slowly, my vision gradually adjusting, I turned to see a cool black fitting leather jacket paired with a black tee in front of me and look up to see what made me think that my eyes still needs readjusting again.

I was captured by two deep forest green eyes as it held my golden hazel eyes, completely frozen in mesmerization and the possessiveness it held.

" Are you hurt? "

A deep slightly accented male voice that sent down delicious shivers down my spine as it broke the trance I was in, giving me the opportunity to look at the unbelievably fine-looking male of a specimen.

A perfectly handsome face that is sure to be carved out by the hot male gods from above with a sharp jaw that could cut all my clothes off if he wanted to, dusted off with a stubble that gave it even more sexier and a rugged masculine look.

I swear I could die happily right now and I wouldn't mind it if he did hit me with his car as long as I get to enjoy this face for a few minutes before I die a happy woman.

Trying not to sound stupid, I messed up and stuttered,

" I'm fine. I-I am totally fine, now that you're here. "

I realized what I said and clamped my mouth shut as I bowed my head down  and started to feel my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

' One good moment and you've ruined  it. Hope it leaves you fond memories, Keira. '

Then, I heard a deep chuckle as I looked up to see him staring back at me with an amused expression.

" It certainly is fine as well, now that you are also here with me. "

That sexy male voice just sent another set of delicious shivers down there as I thanked the heavens for this kind of voice that matched this hunk of a man they created. And I love it when he says that it's fine for him now that I'm here with him.

I realized that I am actually looking up to meet his gaze and noticed that he is a few inches or a foot taller than me. Maybe around 6'2 but that's already tall enough to be a model and it's tall enough compared to my 5'6" height.

The unbelievably sexy man spoke again with that sexy voice of his as he apologize,

" I am truly sorry for startling you with the honk of my car, Ms. ? "

" Keira Winsford but just Keira will be fine. My name is Keira. "

I kicked myself again for sounding stupid and repeating my name twice as I felt another wave of heat burning my cheeks.

" Keira. It's a beautiful name you have there, " He complimented as he gave me a smile that could make any woman drop on their knees.

Actually, it would make me drop to my knees first as I love the way how he says my name with that sexy accented voice of his, making me love my name even more and would probably beg for him to keep repeating my name.

" If you won't mind, Keira , but I insist in taking you to wherever your destination is. I wouldn't want another car startling you and another man meeting you or even think about scolding you asides from me. "

I noticed his eyes turning dark when he mentioned another man meeting me. I could feel a small hint of possessiveness in his voice or maybe I'm just too intoxicated by his voice to tell the mood or something.

" Besides, a beautiful woman like you should have not walked around these part of the streets unarmed and alone, " He murmered as he caresses my cheek at the back of his hand, loving his touch and the warmth it leaves as he withdrew his hand.

" So please, spare me the reason and let me give you a ride, Keira. " He asked me once more, his eyes pleading for me to say yes.

I am in a dilemma where should I go have a car ride with a totally hot stranger who could be anyone like even be a kidnapper or just refuse and just pretend that I have never encountered a hot guy offering me a ride.

So, I decided i would do the earlier thought because I don't want to waste a good opportunity to spend a car ride with a hot sexy male who could definitely be a model and my brain is now a gooey mush. So, Yolo.

I nodded in affirmation which earned me another heart-stopping smile from him. He took my hand and felt a bolt of electricity that shocked me for a second then noticed how his big rough hands could look so dangerous yet show gentleness as he held my own hand.

Looking down with a hidden smile, I have decided to clamp down my big fat mouth getting me into these embarrassing moments but then again, equally thankful for being in this embarrassing yet completely new experience with him.