????? :: cake

havent updated in a bazillion years so heres a rlly short one bc its 3am && I feel bad && idk what to title it oops??

-

luke slammed calums back against the wall and connected their lips as soon as theyd got the door closed and locked. calum dropped his keys immediately and brought his hands up, hoisting the younger boy into his arms, keeping their lips connected all the while.

he began to attempt to walk to their shared bedroom, but tripped over a poorly placed shoe, tumbling to the floor, his crotch rutting against lukes as soon as the two hit the ground.

"fuck, calum, I need you right now." luke whimpered out, thrusting his hips up in order to feel the sweet friction he so deeply needed.

"but were in the middle of the hallway," calum began, but he was interrupted by luke groaning and flipping the two over, his new leverage allowing him to grind his own erection harshly against his lovers.

"does it look like I give a shit?" luke growled, rutting his hips against calums thigh as he began unbuttoning and removing calums pants, the older boy kicking them off into a corner once he had succeeded.

calum sat up and quickly got rid of his shirt, before pushing his lips onto lukes, their mouths moving ferociously against one another, luke struggling to get out of his pants.

once hed gotten them off, calum impatiently pushed luke onto his back, actually ripping the shirt in half in his desperation to feel luke; all of luke.

a groan sounded in the back of lukes throat as calum began harshly sucking bruises into lukes neck, his collar bones, the underside of his jaw, his shoulders, his chest. luke was a whimpering, thrashing mess underneath calum, his head snapping back and forth when calum closed his mouth around his nipple, his expert tongue flicking rhythmically.

"fuck fuck fuck. just fucking fuck me already you piece of shit." luke groaned out, his fingers tangling in calums hair and tugging hard, eliciting a low groan from the older boy.

calum finally complied to lukes wishes, harshly yanking off the boys boxers, discarding them, along with his own, somewhere in the spacious hallway, and continuing to grind his crotch into his lovers.

"shit, I dont have any lube, baby." calum groaned, his hips stilling.

"holy fuck, I dont care, use your fucking spit, just fuck me already. " luke nearly screamed, his need for release more evident than ever.

calum chukled lowly at his extremely horny partner, before spitting into his palm and doing his best to use the saliva as a lubricant.

"not gonna prep you, baby. you ready?" calum murmured into lukes ear, his throbbing hard erection grasped tightly in his fist, the tip rubbing circles teasingly around lukes pink puckered hole.

luke was near tears. "yes yes yes im so fucking ready I dont care just fuck me."

calum groaned loudly, before gently pushing into luke, his hands holding the younger boys legs apart as he looked down, watching his own cock disappear into lukes tight heat.

youd think that due to the lack of lube and preparation, luke wouldnt be enjoying this much at all. but thats where youre wrong.

lukes eyes had rolled into the back of his head, his huge pain kink becoming quite evident as he began rocking his hips encouraging calum to begin thrusting.

still wary of hurting luke, calum thrusted gently, his hands on either side of lukes chest.

"goddammit calum thomas fucking hood if you dont fuck me like a real man right now I will burn your fucking house down." luke growled, his teeth clenched, his hands finding calums hair and yanking painfully hard.

"a real man? fuck you like a real man?" calum repeated, his eyebrows furrowed, an intensity in his eyes that luke had never seen before. he stopped his thrusts for a moment. "oh ill fuck you like a real man."

before luke had time to even process the words that had came out of calums mouth, the older boy began thrusting into luke, his hips slapping harshly against lukes backside. he quickly pulled lukes legs over his shoulders, the new angle allowing him to get deeper in the younger boy.

luke was just about screaming, curses and calums name and other derogatory statements tumbling from his lips, his hands tightly clenched in calums hair.

"oh fuck. oh fuck, yes, calum." luke moaned out, his voice all high pitched and breathy. "fuck calum im so fucking close."

calum was too. lukes warm hole was clenching so deliciously around his rock hard erection, and it was almost too much for him.

"fuck, baby. that feel good?" calum breathed out as the head of his cock brushed against lukes prostate again and again, the latter boy crying out, his head tilted back, his eyes rolled into his head.

"holy fucking shit im cumming, calum, im fucking cumming!" luke actually screamed out, white ropes of cum spurting out of his throbbing pink erection and painting his chest.

calum came as well with a groan as luke squeezed his walls tightly around the older boys thick cock. he collapsed on top of luke and regained his breath, before rolling off of him, and pulling him into his arms, ignoring the sticky semen pressed between their chests. they lay together in the middle of the hallway, wrapped up in each other, their hearts beating in time, and they both fell asleep their with a smile on their face.

-

im going to hell lol & sorry if this sucks I wrote it in about half an hour bc I meant to upload last week but I had terrible writers block with literally everything I tried to work on & this just came to mind & ive probably got another coming soon ok I promise ily all