wet dream :: malum

michael opened the door to his hotel room and was pleasantly surprised to see calum asleep in his bed. he quickly made his way over to the bed, peeling his clothes off as he went, until he was left in just his briefs.

suddenly, he heard a whimper. looking at the bed, he noticed calum gyrating his hips underneath the blanket. when he lifted up the covers, he saw something that immediately caused his member to start to harden. calum was wearing lacy black panties, his erection straining against them. his eyes were screwed shut and little moans were slipping through his lips. he was having a wet dream.

michael didnt know what to do. he had had a crush on calum for quite some time and it took all of his will power not to ravish him right then and there. but then calum began moaning out words.

"oh, fuck. mikey. mikey, please... harder. " he breathed out in his slumber. michael didnt know what to do. he wasnt really into somnophilia, and hes sure if calum was awake and coherent, he would strongly oppose any type of sexual contact with him.

with a sigh, michael climbed into the bed, his member already significantly softer. trying his hardest to ignore the little whimpers coming from the other side of the large bed, michael closed his eyes and was quickly pulled under by exhaustion.

[like an hour later]

michael was awoken by a feeling of immense pleasure. still slightly asleep, he looked down and what he saw immediately woke him up fully. calum was laying in between his legs, lazily stroking his member, looking at him eyes dark and heavy-lidded. upon realizing that he was awake, calum lowered his head, kitten licking the tip of his erection, before taking it into his mouth, maintaining eye contact all the while.

michael threw his head back and moaned, still not fully aware of what was happening. he thrust his hips up, feeling his tip hit the back of calums throat, hearing the younger boy slightly gag.

calum relaxed his throat muscles, allowing michaels cock to slip down his throat as he lowered his head and nuzzled his nose against the soft hairs at the base of michaels erection. he bobbed his head up and down a few more times, feeling michaels fingers weave into his hair, before pulling off with an audible pop and quickly climbing his way up to michael, connected their lips.

michael sat the two up and moved his lips against calums, moving his hands down and cupping the youngers bum, giving it a light squeeze. he ran his tongue along calums lower lip before slipping it into his mouth, the kiss getting more heated. calum brought his hands up to michaels chest, running them along his torso, toying with his nipples as they continued to make out.

"god, I fucking need you right now. do you want me to fuck you, baby?" michael murmured against calums lips. he prodded calums hole with his finger, teasingly running his finger around it. "you want to feel me here, hmm?"

"oh." calum gasped, his eyes fluttering shut as michael slipped the tip of his finger inside of him. "yes please. wanna feel you inside me." he breathed out, throwing his head back, wrapping his arms around michaels neck. michael took advantage of the access and began kissing and suckling calums exposed throat, leaving small yet noticeable lovebites scattered about.

michael laid the two down and flipped calum over so he was layed on his stomach, before bringing him up so he was on his hands and knees. he kneeled behind the younger boy, placing his hands firmly on his bum, spreading the cheeks apart exposing calums tight pink hole.

"dont have any lube." michael murmured as a kind of explanation before he brought his face down and ran his tongue along calums hole. calums eyes shot open in surprise, a gasp leaving his mouth. his arms buckled and he half-collapsed, pushing his face into the bed to muffle his moans. michael, meanwhile, was doing all he could to lube calum up with his saliva, basically fucking him with his tongue.

once he was satisfied with his job, he brought his head back, ignoring calums whines of protest. he quickly spit into his palm, lathering the saliva onto his erection.

"fuck. hurry up, mikey. need to feel your thick cock inside my tight hole. need you so fucking bad, mikey." calum whined out, nuzzling his head into the bed.

michael groaned, closing his eyes briefly, deeply affected by calums alight dirty talk. he brought one of his hands to calums hip and took ahold of his erection with the other. he guided calums hips back, teasingly rubbing the tip of his manhood against his tight hole, feeling it clench slightly.

calum, tired of waiting, pushed his hips back, trying to get michael inside of him. michael chuckled at calums impatience, slowly easing his way inside of the raven haired boy, letting out an almost silent groan at the feel of calums walls tight against his member.

calum winced slightly, michaels manhood bigger than hed earlier anticipated. he knew the pain would subside, however, and so he pushed his hips back once more, succeeding in getting michael fully inside of him. michael stilled for a moment, noticing calums back muscles clenching and knowing he must be in pain.

after a few seconds, calum nodded slightly, and michael took that as his cue to move. he pulled out slowly until only the tip was inside of calum, before surging forward quickly, until his hips were flush against calums backside. both boys let out a moan as michael began thrusting softly in and out of calum.

"fuck. harder, mikey. faster." calum whined, arching his back. michael took heed to his needs and complied, beginning to thrust harder, faster, searching all the while for calums prostate.

he knew hed found just that when he angled his hips downward, calum letting out a high pitched moan and clenching around his member.

"shit-fuck. do that again, baby." michael groaned out, pushing all the way in and grinding against calum so the head of his penis brushed continuously against the boys prostate. calum complied, clenching his muscles wanting to please the older boy. michael groaned at the feeling and began harshly fucking calum, wrapping his arms around the boys torso and hips, bringing him up so he was kneeling. he snaked one hand up calums chest, wrapping it around his throat, squeezing lightly as he continued to pound into him.

"shit! fuck, mikey, im so fucking close." calum whined out, throwing his head back, pushing it against michaels shoulder.

michael turned his head to the side, removing his hand from calums throat and lightly nibbling on his earlobe.

"you love the feeling of me inside you dont you, baby? you love it when im rough with you, reminding you of the little slut you are. you gonna cum, baby? you gonna cum for mikey?" michael whispered into calums ear, picking up the pace and intensity at which he was fucking the boy.

this proved to be too much for calum, the combination of the dirty talk and michaels increased stamina throwing him over the edge. he climaxed with a scream of michaels name, white ropes of semen painting his bedspread.

the sight of calum falling apart quickly led michael to do the same, his seed spurting into calum, the latter boy loving the feeling of it inside of him. they stayed like that for a few seconds, regaining their breath, before michael pulled out of calum, pushing him down so he was laying on the bed, his eyes closed in content.

michael got up and retrieved a warm, wet rag, using it to clean up the mess theyd made, before quickly climbing into bed next to calum and spoonng him. they both feel asleep with a smile on their faces, but not before michael heard calum murmur "I love you."

-

ive been feeling really malum af lately idk

especially after what happened to michael, and calums tweet like even though he got hurt as well, he cared a lot for michaels well being

when I die I want malum to be written all over my gravestone like I dont even need "rip" or my name just fuckin write malum and ill be good to go

I hope this was ok

and sorry for my lack of updates I swear its like I only update once a month

I actually have so many drafts saved with like one paragraph written its terrible

anways
have a super swell day