FUCK YEAH

*andy's pov*

Juliet fucking ruined my chance to tell Carolyn that I liked her. Maybe I should just ask her out already and stop waiting and waiting so Juliet can fuck everything up. God dammit.
The rest of the guys are still gone and its morning now. Carolyn fell asleep on my lap last night while we were watching movies. I looked down at her and she looked so peaceful. She looked cute when she was sleeping. Her small nose and her perfect lips. There wasn't a flaw in her face. I wish she could see that.

It was 10:00 and the guys still weren't back and we had a show at 1:00. Jake got out of the hospital today so jinx was going to bring him home. Melanie ash and CC were out wasted somewhere. I should probably go get them soon.
Just then CC came walking (more like stumbling) in to the tour bus.

"CC you realize we have a show at one right?"

"Fuck no we fucking dont"

"Yeah we do know shut up your gonna wake carolyn"

"Ooooo lover boys gotta make shire she sleeps now too."

"Shut up and go get ready"

it takes all of us a while to get ready because if all our war paint so we like to get ready earlier than we are supposed to.

"Cc were the fuck is Ashley?"

"On top of the tour bus"

"What the hell is he doing up there"

"I don't know. Last nights a blur."

I carefully lifted Carolyn up off of my lap and laid her back on the couch so I could go get ash. When I got up there he had a bottle of Rum in his hand and he was only in his hello kitty boxers.

"ASHLEY MOTHERFUCKING PURDY GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs which must of scared him because he fell off the tour bus.

"Ahh Andy why did you do that"

"Shit. I didn't mean for you to fall."

"It's okay. I'm fine" honestly I could tell ash was pissed but i can't blame him I mean I just scared him off the roof of the tour bus

"Come on you need to get ready we have a show at 1:00."

"Fuck"

3 grown men and one bathroom doesn't work very well. And we still had Jake and jinx to come is it too. When ash was using the hairspray the desired to get his lighter and "burn off cc ass hair" while he was in the shower. I swear you can expect anything out of them. Carolyn eventually got up and dressed then I did her war paint while ash did her hair which I didn't like because he kept saying she looked sexy with her war paint on. Honestly she's always sexy.

*caroln's pov*

My war paint and hair looked fucking sick when ash and Andy got done with them. Even though I always stayed by the side of the stage at their concerts I still wanted to look fucking awesome.
In the middle of The Wretched And Divine my friend Damon called me.

"Hey Carolyn it's been forever since we've talked. I see you and black veil brides are pretty close."

"Yeah I'm actually at one of their concerts now. "

"Oh sorry am I nothing you?"

"No not at all"

"Okay good. I know your on your with them right now but after the tour we should hang out sometime."

"That would be awesome Damon. I can't wait"

"YAY I GET MY CAR BEAR BACK!!!"

"Don't call me thattt" I whined

"CAR BEAR"

"DAMON FIZZY WHAT DID I TELL YOU?"

"Okay okay I'll stop. I got to go I'll text you later"

"Okay cool talk to you then."

The guys only had a week left on your. That means a week until I get to see Damon. I can't wait I haven't seen him in forever. He moved in high school and we kinda stopped talking after that. I really miss my old best friend.

The guys had one more song to play before they were done with the show and of fucking course Juliet fucking Simms had to come fucking walking the fuck up to me and fucking slap me across the fucking face.

"What the hell was that for!?!"

"Andy is mine stay away from him or there will be consequences. Got it?"

"You can't make me"

She slapped me again. That bitch slapped me again.

"What the actual fuck"

"Got it"

"Uh yeah I guess"

"Good"

With that she strutted away right when the guys were coming off stage. They were all sweaty and gross. I could literally smell them from a mile away.

"Eww you guys stick" I said while crinkling my nose.

"You know guys I think Carolyn could use a nice. Big. Hug" Ashley said with a smirk.

"No no no guys no"

And the next thing I know all of BVB were around me smudging me and drenching me in their sweat.

"Ewww thanks a lot ash."

"No problem" he said with a wink
"Guys I'm going to the bar who wants to come"

"Ash when do you not want to go to the bar"

"I WANNA GO" CC practically tackled Ashley.

>NEXT DAY BITCHES<

Ash and cc still aren't back. (Like that surprises us. But I think we are all worried normally they at least make it to the bus before they pass out.

After jakes accident we've became really close. He's like a brother to me. I told him about how I'm going to hang out with Damon after the tour and how Damon was my only friend in high school and all that shit.

"So what I'm hearing is you like damon"

"What...pfffttt... Jake no me and Damon are friends. We haven't seen each other in like three years anyways."

"So it doesn't mean you can't like him."

"Well I dont"

"Okay okay whatever you say"

*andys pov*

I think Carolyn is liking me less and less because of Juliet. That little bitch keeps popping up everywhere I go. I want Carolyn to be mine but I already heard after the tour she's going to hang out with some guy named Damon. What if I never get to see her after the tour and she finds someone new.

What if I lose her.

Forever.