Um Okay Now WHAT?!

Mulai dari awal

"What's--goin--on?!" Teddi gasped out on the table behind me. "Is--Lilly. . . "

Mikey shushed her and started to talk to her in a calm voice, "Lilly and ya were hit with mutagen, don't worry Donnie's going to help."

"Is--Lilly--okay?!" she shuttered.

"She's stable for now, Let me check on your leg Teddi." Don ordered as he dropped the needles on his desk before turning to Teddi.

"No, help Lilly ferst--- she's hurt werse."

Don shook his head, "I can't help her right now, so let me help you."

"What do ya mean Don!?" I stared back at my brother as he pulled the lab coat off Teddi and started to look over her leg.

"I gave her some antibiotics, and Dilaudid to help with the pain, but only she can determine what happens now." He glanced up at us all, "Don't worry I'm right here, I'll do the best I can to help Lilly. Raph I need you to watch over her and try to remember all the changes that happen and in order please." I turned back around and looked over Lilly, she was sweating profusely and but at least she wasn't screaming any more.

"Don do you need anything?" Leo asked from the door way as he and the others came in.

"Yeah can you get my medications box down, I going to need to mix up a few just in case. Teddi did Karai tell you anything about the mutagen? Anything at all?"

Teddi whimpered, "She said if I ain't touchin somethin livin, then I'll be a bunch of mush. I don't want ta be a pile of mush!"

"You won't be, Karai was lying. Do you remember anything else?" Lilly's hand twitched but nothing else happened.

"She said it was a prototype, and that it was unstable. Somethin about MMS 2.0 or somethin like that." She groaned out, and Mikey gasped.

"Whoo Dudette yer hair!? Why's it doing that Don?"

"I don't know, Serina can you log on the computer and look up MMS 2.0 mutagen?"

"Sure thing." I heard the wheels of the chair move as she sat at his desk. I watched Lilly not taking my eyes off of her shaking body. 

"Don what do you need me to do?" Leo asked.

"Help watch Teddi and Lilly while I stir up some chemicals."

"AHHHH!!!!" Teddi screamed out, I turned around and saw her sitting up clutching her head, Mikey and Leo in front of her. Don put the vials down and stood by Teddi, as she changed.

Teddi Now had five streaks of silver in her already crazy hair, three thin lines appeared on her arms dark like a tan with four more wrapped around her legs, each spread evenly. Her hair started to shift as two grey striped cat ears poked out. A ripping noise sounded as a matching grey tail snaked out from under her long tank top.

Her screaming died down, as she lost consciousness and fell forward, Mikey and Leo caught her before she could fall off the table. Don checked her vitals nodding in satisfaction each time. I turned around and looked back to Lilly who was breathing normally, like she was sleeping. No change other than the dark skin and black hair.

"MMS 2.0 is apparently a new mutagen that the krrang were able to bring back from their dimension, they were only able to bring so much with them though cause it was highly flammable and explosive to make. MMS 2.0 stands for Maximum Mutagen Strength, it's the most dangerous Mutagen created!" Serina said.

"Will they be okay Don?" Leo asked.

"They should be, other than the fact that they will be mutants. I can't change that, at least not yet." Don sighed frustrated, giving Teddi the painkiller he had made. "How's Lilly looking Raph?"