Puh-Leeze /;)

(Hey jewels!!! How are you all Doing?! I hope that You Answered with a 'great' or a 'Fantastic'!!! Cause well You deserve to have a Great or Fantastic day!! Oh sorry I went Off Track again! Thanks you guys for all of your Support and I hope That you guys will like this next Chappy!)

Raph Pov

I smiled to myself for the hundredth time as I lay in my bed, See you then! still on the screen of my phone. I was going on a date with Lilly? I was going on a date with Lilly!! I sighed to myself before hearing my door open, I quickly frowned.

"Yo dude! When are ya getting out of your room? Breakfast is getting cold!" Mikey said poking his head in.

"MIKEY! How many times do I have ta say it, stay out of my room!" I growled at him.

I looked at me, and then broke out in a stupid looking grin, "What did ya do Raph?"

"What?" I sat up and crossed my arms.

"Well usually ya already have your belt on and mask or at least your seis." He came in and leaned against my door frame, "But it's ten, and ya are still laying in bed. . ." I could almost see the gears in his head moving and then clicking. "It's Lilly isn't it!"

I felt my face heat up and I quickly looked away, "No it ain't!"

"Did little Raphie get a text from his girlfriend?" He grinned.

"NO! Now get out of my room!" I growled standing up.

He backed up still smiling, "Well if it wasn't a text, then maybe your dreams came true and she kissed ya!?"

I stopped, as the memory of holding her close, her smile and laugh. I knew that my face was redder then my mask, "No." I whispered out, my voice cracking in the lie.

Mikey's eyes went wide, and he turned quickly, "OH MY SHELL!!!! LEO! DON! SERINA! GUESS WHAT RAPH DID!?!?!" He bolted out of my room.

"MIKEY!!" I chased him down the stairs and tackled him at the bottom. We wrestled around on the ground.

Unfortunately Mikey was hard to hold onto, "RAPH!" I swung at him as he dodged and rolled over and around, the rest of the family coming into the kitchen, "KISSED!" I went to chock him but he curled up and kicked me off. He then ran behind the table, "LILLY!"

I huffed and glared at his stupid grin, Leo stood leaning against the counter, Serina was in the middle of picking up a plate and froze, Donnie looked over at us. Everything went silent before Serina smiled, "Finally!!"

Leo smiled,"Finally Raph got the courage to ask!"

"Shut up! It took ya a year ta ask Venus!" I growled.

"So you kissed her and you are going on a date!?!" Serina squealed, "I have to text her!!" She ran out of the room, towards Don's. 

I smirked at him, "Did ya have a nice night?"

He glared at me and was about to say something when the Lab started to blare and flash red. We ran in behind Don as he started to furiously pound on his keyboard, "What's going on Don?" Leo ordered.

"Teddi's alarm just went off, I'm trying to figure out where she is." He glance at Mikey's scared face, "It could just be a accident, she might have just hit it."

"Guys! Lilly's phone isn't working?!" Serina came in and showed the text on her screen, message not sent, number no longer in service. 

Leo looked over at us all, My anger growing at the possibilities of what was wrong, "I got the coordinates!" Don said standing up.