Chapter 7: Father Flashback and Family (part 1)

Author's Note: Surprise! Guess we wrote a new chapter and found a Starbucks so she picks get free wifi and publish a new chapter? Me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 😀

Not much later, Indra returned with Clarke's order in hand.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon." She said as she placed the plate right in front of Clarke on the table.

"Wow. That was fast. Thank you." Clarke said and smiled warmly at Indra.

"No problem, Hon. Just give me a holler if you need anything else." With that Indra turned and walked away to another table, leaving Clarke by herself.

Clarke picked up a fork and knife and then started cutting her pancakes, starving.
________

Bellamy smirked as the truck started. He was planning to drive right out of Arkville, and never even look back. Normally, he would've robbed somewhere or stole something before he left a town for good, but Clarke was there. The memories with her...Bellamy couldn't shake the feeling he had when he was with her.

Bellamy put on the radio.

"If I wrote you a love song and sang it to you everyday, and would it ever be enough to make you wanna come back home and stay. I can't go another day without you. Wou-"

Bellamy switched the station.

"I want you to staaaaaay."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, changing to a different station.

"Oh won't you stay with me, 'cause you're-"

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Bellamy exclaimed as he changed the station, again.

"We say goodbye in the pouring rain and I break down as you walk away. Staaaay. S-."

Bellamy rolled his eyes, changed the station once again.

"Don't you wanna stay here a little whi-"

"Oh my God!" Bellamy changed the station once again.

"I'm so tired of being lonely, don't I give you want you neeeed. There's one things you should know, I want you to staaaaaaa-"

(Author's Note: If you guys haven't realized yet, all the songs are about staying somewhere. 😂 Clearly, it's pissing Bellamy off because it reminds him of Clarke.)

"What the hell!" Bellamy slammed his fist into the radio, and shut it off, feeling slightly defeated.

Bellamy looked out the window. "Oh. Hey, there's a Denny's here." He turned into the Denny's parking lot. "Don't mind if I do."
________

Clarke eat another bite of her pancakes, her stomach thanking her with each bite, but she knew her wallet wouldn't thanking her.

She rested her head in her hands, she was exhausted. All the walking really wore her out. Clarke took another bit of the food and then took a sip of her coffee.

Her phone buzzed and Clarke's eyes wondered down to see what it read.

Dad: Clarke, I have no idea where you are but I'm going to find you and when I do you will be in huge trouble.

Clarke tensed up, she knew what her father would do but she wasn't worried about the threat. She knew he wouldn't be able to find her. The only way he could hurt her, was if she went home.
________

Bellamy pulled the car into the Denny's parking lot, with a smile on his face. He loved to eat at Denny's, so many good memories with his family. He closed his eyes, and suddenly it was six years ago.

Bellamy sat down at the booth with Octavia by his side, and across from him sat his mother. They had already order and now they were waiting for there food to come

"Bell, stooooooop." Six year old Octavia giggled.

"Eat it." Seventeen year old Bellamy waved a spoonful of strawberry jelly in her face.

"You know I hate strawberries, Bell." Octavia wined and then started laughing once Bellamy tried to shove the spoon into her mouth.

"Eat your fruits." Bellamy told her in an old lady voice.

"Bell, stop trying to sound like mom." Octavia laughed harder at her joke.

"Hey." Bellamy and Octavia's mom looked up from her phone. "I'm not old. I'm thirty-nine."

"Forty next month." Bellamy added, still trying to shove the jelly into Octavia's mouth.

"Ugh don't remind me." She smiled slightly and then looked back down to her phone.

"Forty? That's old." Octavia teased.

"I am your mother, now eat your fruits." Bellamy continued to say, soundly like an old lady.

"Bell!" Octavia burst into laughter, causing heads to turn their way.

Realizing they were being a little too loud, Bellamy stopped trying to force her to eat the strawberry jelly and set the spoon down on his plate.

"Haha. I win." Octavia stuck her tongue out at Bellamy, and he smiled.

"I'll win next time."