ONE

Warning: before you begin just a heads up that I was so into writing this that some stuff went from 0-10000 realll quick lmao and maybe a few spelling errors..enjoy (:

•••|~|•••

[Chapter One]

Can my life get any better? My mom just got me some bloody emerald studs! I'm screaming.

"Thank you so much mum!" She smiled greatly. My dad died when I was four so I'm with my mom.

"You're welcome baby, now hurry and get ready for school" My smile dilates as the word school pops up. Not that I hate school, it's just I-um, never mind.

I run into my room applying small amounts of makeup before running out the door.

"C ya mum" I yell waffling it down the stairs of our apartment.

"Bye love!"

I smile and run into the gates of our school.

"AUBREY!" Zoe screams giving me a hug. It had been 2 days yet we act like we haven't seen each other in ages.

"ZOE!" I scream giving her another hug.

"Lets go class is about to start!" I smile smoothing out my small sundress.

"You know, we should go shopping! New clothes, new look?" I smile at her intriguing offer.

"I'm good, I uh don't really fit in to many things..."

She was about to say something when,

"Yea too fat, I can only assume?" I fling my head around to see him.

Dan Howell.

"Fuck off Dan" Zoe says grabbing my arm.

"I wasn't talking to you, hoe!" She looks at him in shock.

"Screw off ya dick wad" I send him a glare before storming off with Zoe.

"He's such and ass! I hate him! All he does is make my life a living hell!" I rant as Zoe gives me a hug.

"Awe Auby it's fine, he's a piss. See you at lunch?" I nod and walk to class.

"BITCH!!!" Tyler screams as I walk in the door. I giggle and give him a hug.

"Hows my little queen doing, slaying I hope?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes Tyler, slaying" I laugh.

He smiles and takes a seat.

"Mrs. Barns assigned us freaking exploration projects, wanna be partners?" I smile and agree. Tyler and I are very close, much like Zoe and I. We've known each other forever and we refer to each other as brother and sister.

"Auby we should do ours on like, food! No. Youtube!" He cheers. I giggle.

"I think youtube sounds nice!" I laugh as we start brainstorming. Before we know it the bell goes for lunch.

"Alright guys, have a good one! Projects due in 2 weeks!" Mrs. Barns announces as we leave the room. We caught up with Troye and Phil in the hallway and met Zoe, Alfie, Joey, Shane and Marcus in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!" Tyler announces strutting to the table. I laugh and sit beside Zoe.

"Um Auby..." I look at Zoe.

"I think that boy's looking at you..." She points out a boy with blond hair and blue eyes starring right into mine.

"Oh wow um" I look away awkwardly.

She giggles and continues her chat with Troye.

I'm not really in the conversation so I excuse myself for the washroom.

As I'm headed around the corner someone stops me.

Him.

Dan fucking Howell.

"What do you want?" I ask sternly, knowing I actually have to pee.

"For you to die." He shoots back.

"Maybe you'll get your wish" I spat as I stormed into the washroom.

I immediately broke into tears and starred into the mirror.

I feel a buzz come from my pocket.

I pick up my phone and see a call from unknown. I swipe and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I choke out.

"Hi, are you Aubrey Jones?" The voice asks.

"Um yes? Who may you be?"

"I am Doctor Evans and I'm here to inform you that your mother has been in a serious car accident" My tears stop. I couldn't breathe.

My mum was in a car accident.

"No no no you're joking right?"

"I'm afraid not, I know you're at school so please make sure you stop at the hospital. She doesn't have long"

What.

Doesn't have long?

What does that mean?

I burst into a million tears and by that time lunch was over and I missed the period after lunch. I got a bunch of texts from my friends asking where I was but I was too weak of emotion to reply.

I huddled by my locker only to be shoved against it.