Chapter 4

Pic of Thomas.

I know I know I've left you guys for a while but I'm back now and I hope this chapter is to your liking 😊

Chapter 4

Jessie's POV

"Ok!" Casi hopped off her counter and grabbed her goody bag. "time for us to go . Let's get Alex and make a run for it!" she speed walked to the door and hell if i didn't get suspicious.

For the rest of the day I had mostly kept to the kitchens preparing the desserts when they were ordered. Gloria even gave Casi special access to the kitchens. Normally she isn't allowed back there since she tends to get into a lot of trouble. She has a habit of tasting everything (and i do mean everything) that is made. She likes to consider herself our very own taste tester. We tend to ignore her antics, unless she messes something up. Hopefully she didn't mess with anything. Grabbing my hoodie and book bag from my locker I made my way to the front to say goodbye to Gloria and then headed out the employee exit. I was sad that I couldn't see Mr. Sexy voice before I left. Casi and Alex were waiting for my by Alex's car.

Mr. Sexy Voice (before Gloria's)

"Tony I need the papers for the upcoming ball on my desk by noon tomorrow and get Mr. Kent of the phone, I need to make sure the final negotiations from the auction are in order as soon as possible." I said my hellos to my employees as I quickly made my way to my office, Tony my PA shadowing me.

"Yes Sir!" he replied making note in his planner while following me.

When we reached my office Tony quickly opened my office door. I nodded at him, entered and sat down behind my desk.

"Ok." he started. "Today you have three meetings. One at 9:30 with a Mr. Ramirez about a pending request. Another at 11:20 with Mr. Davrus-status unknown at the moment." he rolled his eyes at the last comment and I couldn't stop myself from smirking at the complete annoyance rolling off of him.

"Tony when will you and Liam ever get over it already? " I laughed.

He huffed, "Whenever he stops being an ass and admits he's wrong! " he actually stomped like a scorned three year old girl who couldn't get her way.

I shook my head and smiled "Tony, we all know that Liam is a handful." He nodded and rolled his eyes. "BUT you guys need to get past this already. Plus we all know he loves getting a rise out of you." He just sighed and look out the window. I knew it would be useless to try and talk to him right now. I sighed. "Ok, now when is the last meeting?"

He quickly turned and got into work mode. "It's at one with the Alpha of the Silver Blood Pack about a current rogue problem the seem to be having." I sighed in annoyance. "What does Ralf want now? Didn't I just see him like 2 weeks ago?"

Tony just shrugged and handed me a pile of folders. "Who knows. He's a nuisance anyway. It would be great if he gets taken out." he glanced at his watch "Ok it's currently 7:45. These papers need to be reviewed." said as he left.

I chuckled at his bossy tone. Sometimes I wonder who the real boss is.

Placing the last folder on the pile I sighed, leaned back and stretched. Im pretty proud of myself. Not only did i finish reviewing the pile Tony gave me, i also looked over the info for my meeting at 9:30 and i got it all done by 8:35. I spent the rest of my time looking over the plans for the upcoming ball.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Mr. Walker your 9:30 is here, shall i send him in?" I looked at the clock on my desk and then the intercom screen.

"Yes,thank you Tony." I organized the papers pertaining to the meeting and stood up when the door opened and closed.

"Good Morning Mr. Walker." he said standing in front of my desk. I shook his hand taking note of his handshake.

"Mr. Ramirez. Please have a seat." i said pointing to the chair next to him and sat down.

"Thank you Sir." as he sat down, I flipped through the folder and noted the important information.

"So Mr. Ramirez," I started "what can I do for you today?"

He cleared his throat. "Well Mr. Walker I recently came into financial trouble and I had put in a request to have a meeting with you."

I nodded, "Continue."

He seemed to take a deep breath for guidance then continued. "Well Sir, I wanted to know if there was anyway you would be interested in becoming a soon see and back my company. It won't be for too long just until my company gets back on its feet." He looked hopeful and if it wasn't for the information I just read I wouldn't have a problem with it. I sighed and sat up straight.

"Ok Mr. Ramirez here's the thing, 'I started. 'You owe ALOT of people money and to be frank, you don't have the smarts and enough life left to crawl your way out of that pile of debt you have acquired."

He visibly deflated and an air of defeat surrounded him.

"So what do you propose then? "

I sat up happy to finally get to the real business. "Sell it to me. The WHOLE company. All stocks and shares included." I said with a devilish smile on my face.

"WHAT?!?" he cried in outrage. "I-I can't just sell my company! It-it's my whole life! It's all I have!"

"Well you should have thought about that BEFORE you gambled it all away!" He was starting to annoy me. He came into MY office and begged me for MY help. I should just throw him out and let the family care of him take him. Either way I make money. While i was busy contemplating his future he had started pacing around the room mumbling to himself about God knows what.

"Ok. I'll THINK about it! And how much are you offering?"

"Well considering the current state of the business i would only go to 40,000. " honestly the business wasn't worth it but I know without anything he's doomed. All other interested competitors wouldn't touch it and I have faith that I could turn it into something good.

"That's all?!' He fumed 'Many years of my blood, sweat and tears and that's how much you think it's fucking worth?!" His face was turning a dangerous shade of red and the fury in his eyes could melt the polar ice caps... Well you know if it wasn't melting already. I had a strong urge to try and fry an egg on his forehead but I knew that would be very unprofessional and rude of me... Not like I really care.

"Mr. Ramirez trust me when I say this is the best offer. Your company is gonna go down the shit tube because of you and if you don't take this offer you have 2 choices. 1. Go find some other family to lend you money in hopes that you don't die first or 2. Give yourself up to the family you already owe money too in hopes that you don't die a horrible death. You pick. Don't fuck it up." I smirked. He gathered his papers, packed up his briefcase and walked to the door.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Walker I shall be in touch." With that he turned and left my office. Part of me wanted to strangle him and deal with the problem all together but I know that wouldn't be a good idea at all.

I glanced at the clock. "FUCK it's that time already?!" Thanks to Mr. Fucking Ramirez it was already 12:00. Damn I missed lunch again. Tony is gonna kill me! With a sigh I got up and went looking for Tony. I'm sure that Liam was here already and I had a beaming suspicion of where to find them. I approached Tony's office (considering the size of mine, his is a little further down the hall). If the sounds coming out of there were any indication, it's sad to say Tony and Liam were in another one of their heated arguments. I quickly turned around and headed for the elevators, opting out of using my private own. Hey I felt like trying to socialize with my employees for once. You know other than my regularly scheduled mingle day. Once I reached the ground floor I headed straight outside to the car got in and drove off.

~~ ~~
By the time I looked it was already 2pm and I was getting hungry. So with one last look around me I got into my car and headed back.