Chapter 3 (PT 1)

**Note**
Pic of Acasia Vasquez
This Chapter took sooo long to do. I don't know why but thankfully its over!

Resume your reading and hopefully you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

"Don't worry Little One, I don't mind.' he smirked. I couldn't help blushing a dark red at the smoldering look he gave me.
"D-do you know what y-you would like to order?" I stuttered out. He looked at the menu for a second, closed it and handed it to me.
"Yes I do' he replied matter of factly, 'I would like the Ravioli Sunrise with a Caesar Salad and a glass of the chef's recommended wine." He smiled at me and I suddenly couldn't breathe again.
"Y-yes Sir." I stuttered breathlessly. I took the menus and quickly scampered off to the kitchens. Putting the order ticket on the rotary, I give Sergio the menus to put back and head downstairs to the wine cellar to retrieve the bottle Paul told me collect. After grabbing the bottle I made sure to grab the bucket from the freezer and placed it on the cart by the cellar door.
"Hey Paul is my order ready yet?" I asked looking over his shoulder.
"Nope, not yet. Almost though." he replied while shaking the pan. I nodded and decided to take the cart to the table.
"H-here you go Sir." I said placing the bucket of ice on the table along with the bottle of wine.
"Thank you." he replied with a smile. I nodded.
"Your food should be out in a few. Sorry for the wait." he nodded and I rolled the cart back into the kitchen.
"Here you go Jess, Paul said placing the plates onto the counter. 'you're right on time.
"Thanks Paul." I grabbed the plates and made my way back to the table and placed them in front of him. "here you go Sir, your Ravioli Sunrise and your Caesar Salad." I also placed a basket of warm rolls down. "You also get a basket of rolls with your order."
He looked over the orders and then looked at me with a smile. "Thank you, these smell and look divine."
"Your welcome Sir.' I couldn't hold back the smile. 'Do you need anything else?" I pocketed my serving towel and looked at him expectantly.
"No thank you. I'm perfect for now." he said.
"Ok." I quickly made my way to the hostesses station.
"NEEERRRDDD!!!!" someone screamed. I didnt have enough time to register who it was before a body collided with mine. When we finally righted ourselves i realized it was my best friend Acasia.
"Oh THANK GOD!!! I didn't know where you were!! you just disappeared at lunch!!" She kept punching me in the arm while she ranted on and on.
"I'm sorry Casi (pronounced Kacey) I had to leave." I mumbled. She frowned. She could tell that i was keeping something from her. Acasia Vasquez is everyones dream girl. She's a beautiful girl an she knows it too. Her body, a perfect hourglass with just a little pudge on her belly. Her ass.....oh my god if i wasn't gay and she was single and straight I would totally go for her. But she's in a relationship with our friend Alex.
"So my beautiful buttercup to what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked her with a smile. She blushed. Aww too cute she thinks I won't notice it! I snickered in my head.
"Well I knew you would be here. Considering it's the day you normally work." She said. I just scoffed. Now I would believe her if it wasn't for 3 things. 1. Alex works the same days and times as I do, 2. She avoided eye contact and 3. She was blushing..Hard.
"Ok! So mabe your not the only one I came to see!!" She huffed, her face as red as a ripe tomato. I could t hold back a smug smile and she just gave me the finger.

"So now that I found you, I also have something important to talk to you about. As you know today's an important day!" She said excitedly. I thought for a second. It's not her birthday, or Alex's or mine...Shit! It can't be!
"Yup. It's our wonderful shopping day!!" She said with an evil grin. See, shopping isn't that bad but shopping with Casi isn't. She tends to go to the extremes and we always end up being kicked out of the store. "And you have to go this time!!" I stared at her in shock.
"Ok fine!! I will go with you this time," she did a fist pump and started jumping up and down "BUT I'm only staying for a few moments" I said with a sigh. She stopped jumping and thought a bit then nodded.

"Ok I can deal with that." She started rambling about God alone knows what so I blocked her out and I looked around the store. I looked at my sections and saw Mr. Sexy Voice wiping his mouth and sitting back a bit. I figured it was time to go check on him again.

"ANYway long story short, Science is going to need to a time out box." Casi said seemingly finishing up a story about our cat's latest shinanigans. If anyone was to ask me later what she said, I wouldn't have a damn clue what she said.

"So I'm gonna see you after my shift right?" I asked quickly stopping her fro, whatever she might have said next.
"Yup."
"Ok see you later then." I waved to her and speed walked away hearing her call me a rude ass as I left. I quickly made my way to the table.
"Hello Sir. Is everything to your liking?" I asked politely.
He nodded and took the last bite of the ravioli and then smiled.
"That was simply divine."he said with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back at him.
"I'm glad to hear that Sir. " I picked up the plates.
"Is there anything else? Can I interest you in one of our wonderful desserts?" God I hope he says yes. For some unknown reason I really wanted him to taste my sweets. "Yea but you know that's not all you want him to taste." Xanthos(pronounced Zan-thos) said. Now Xanthos is this sorta like my conscience. He's been with me all my life, ever since I was a child. I mentally rolled my eyes.
"Oh shut up Xan." I could feel myself blushing "I do not!".
"Yea you do and you know it! Now stop talking to me and pay attention to Sexy Voice!!" He yelled.