Chapter 45: Fammy-ly

Start from the beginning

He scowled. "Says who?"

"Says me," I snapped.

Fico's glare faded, and he smiled a little. "Are you staying with me in here today?"

I shrugged. "I'm still deciding."

Fico walked around the bed to the other side, watching me the entire time. He popped a few aspirin into his mouth and followed them with water.

"Sammy, come on." He set the water bottle down. "I know you're mad, but let's talk about this. You know that I love you so much, baby. I can't apologize enough for the stress I must have caused you. Especially with the baby now... God, if anything happens now, I'll blame myself..."

When I didn't say anything, and kept reading my book, Fico eventually got the hint, and shuffled into the bathroom to take a shower. More than halfway into his shower, I decided to remain in his stupid bedroom, at least to take a nap. His mattress was a lot more comforter than my guest room, anyway...

I put the book down I was reading. I slid off the bed, and shuffled into Fico's closet, stripping myself of my outfit. My heart skipped a beat for a moment as I picked up my underwear off the ground. There wasn't any trace blood on the liner of the panties, and I breathed a sign of relief. I knew the fear of having another miscarriage wouldn't diminish until I was further into the pregnancy.

Trying to slow my heartbeat with some slow breaths, I slipped on a pair of Fico's boxers, rolled them up, and then buttoned up one of his dress shirts. I had just finished putting my hair in a high ponytail, when two big, masculine hands wrapped around my middle from behind, and I was pulled against a firm chest. Fico's spicy soap filled my nostrils, and butterflies slightly awakened inside of me.

"I was so scared," Fico whispered at my ear, stretching his fingers over my belly. "I don't want to lose this one, but I don't know if I'm ready to be a Dad. We were torn apart from that miss carriage. I can't lose you again, if something does happen. I should have talked to you about how I was feeling. I'm so fücking stupid. I stressed you out eighty times more than I would have stressed you out if I had told you what I was feeling."

"Did you just Google all of that in the bathroom?"

"No, cucciola."

I blew out an uneven breath. "You're always such a fücking idiot when it comes to how you feel." A mist of tears filled my eyes. "But...you're my fücking idiot." I spun around placed my hands on his bare chest, then slid them up to his neck. "I wish you had just told me all of that, instead of getting drunk and high. You can't fücking do that again, ok? I thought you coping with all of this. I thought you would have talked to me, if you were really upset."

"I didn't want you to get the wrong idea, and think that I don't want to have a baby with you." Fico brushed my tears away with his thumbs. "Because I do. You're the only woman I'd ever wanted to have a baby with. It's just a lot, you know? Especially because of my job... I can't even imagine what it'll feel like...to be a father. And the one time I got to imagine it, it was taken away from me. I'm excited, but I'm also...terrified. I'm just really terrified. I feel like everything is going to change."

I was nearly sobbing at this point. "I just don't want to pop a giant baby out of my vagina, while you're smoking a joint and drinking eggnog on the roof."

"Oh, stop it." Fico pulled me in for a tight hug, his laughter vibrating me from his chest. "That's never happening again. I swear on my life, Sammy." He kissed the pulse at my neck and then tickled me with his teeth at my neck, making me laugh. "Do you forgive me?"

"Maybe," I teased, sniffing loudly. "Did you brush your teeth after you showered?"

"Yes, like ten times. I changed my toothbrush three times, too, and used almost the entire bottle of mouthwash. All I tasted was eggnog in my mouth when I got up."

I made a face. "Gross. Please tell me you didn't use my toothbrush?"

"As if." He put his forehead against mine. "That's something you would do."

"That's sounds about right." I puckered my lips a few times. "Now kiss."

Without hesitation, Fico claimed my mouth in a slow, loving kiss, tasting me with his tongue. His hands slid to my ass and squeezed, and I dug my fingers into his wet, thick black hair. We made out a little bit, nearly knocking into a wrack of clothes hung up, before breaking apart.

"I'm surprised you knew how to put those sweatpants on after you showered," I said, still breathing slightly hard from our kissing session. "You could barely figure out how to get on your own bed last night."

"Hmm. Let's see if I still remember." He kissed my forehead, and then led me out of the closet by my hand. Before I could climb up onto Fico's elevated bed, he hoisted me up and placed me down onto it, giggles and all. "Why did I wake up on the ottoman in front of the bed?" he asked, easily getting onto the bed with his long legs. He hovered over me his hands on either side of my head. "Did you kick me off?"

"You kept trying to touch me," I said, biting back laughter "So I kicked you off. I wasn't having it."

Fico lowered himself onto his forearms, his face hovering over mine. I could feel the swell of his eréction against my thigh. "And how exactly was I trying to touch you?" He gazed at my nipples, which had tightened into little buds, and were visible through his dress shirt. "Actually, don't tell me. I think I think I can perfectly reenact it..."

* * *

WHAT'S EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FOOD?

* * *

Thank you for reading so far! I have a lot in store for you keeties! ;)

xoxo

Gossip Kat

* * *

Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat: katrocks247