Chapter thirteen

We go down to the dinning hall. When we get there, some of our friends are there. Maybe some of them didn't wake up yet. I sat down in my normal spot, or at least tried to sit down. With my swollen stomach, it is hard to sit. Some times Tobias has to help me.

Once, I sit down, Tobias sits next to me. everyone seemed a little down. What the heck is wrong with them?

"What's wrong with you people?" I asked.

"We couldn't sleep." most of them mumbled.

Let me guess, another party. It always is a party when they are so tired the next morning. I am so happy I have an excuse to not go to parties. Some times the parties are to wild. 

"Was there a party last night?" I asked.

"Yes." they are groaned.

"I knew it." I said.

"Of course you did." they grumbled. 

"Of course I did, every time you guys are half awake and groggy on some mornings is because you had a party last night." I said.

They all just groaned. Great, now they are going to be like this for the rest of the day. Why do they even come to breakfast? Why? 

After breakfast was over, I went back to the apartment. I had no else to do, so I just sat on the couch and looked at the wall. I heard the door open, but I didn't get up, because I really can't. 

A couple months ago I could sort of get off the couch, but now, I can't. I need Tobias's help half the time. I turned my head to see Tobias's back facing me. Of course his back is facing me. When is his back not facing me?

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Thinking." he said.

"Of how you are going to help me off of the couch." I said.

"I don't know." he said.

I actually found out a new trick to get off of the couch. All I have to do is lean back so my legs are in the air, and the put them down quick, and boom, I'm off the couch. I did my trick, and I got off the couch.

"Piece of cake." I said.

"What, where?" Tobias asked excited.

"It's an expression." I said.

"How did you get off the couch so fast?" he asked.

"Oh, there is so much you don't know, and it will stay unknown." I said patting his cheek.

I walked into the room, and sat down on the bed. I could hear Tobias following me. He sat down on the bed too.

"What is your trick?" he asked.

"I'm not telling you." I said.

"Please?" he asked.

"No." 

"Please." 

"No." 

"Please." 

"Your not just wrong, your stupid."

"Wrong about what?" he asked.

"Ha, you said something other than please. I win." I said.

"Not yet. Please." 

That's it, I'm going to ignore him. I got up, but he stopped me. Great, he's going to challenge me to see who will win. Well that's fine, I'll ignore him. 

+++

Three hours have passed. And we are not giving up. I heard a knock on the door. Tobias went to go get it. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Zeke asked.

"We're having a challenge." Tobias said.

"That's weird." Zeke said.

"Just watch." Tobias said.

"Okay." Zeke said.

Zeke then went and sat down on the couch.

"Please?" 

I ignore him

"Please?" 

I ignore him.

"Wait, so what are you asking please for?" Zeke asked.

"Because Tris won't tell me what her secret is to get up so fast." Tobias said.

I silently laughed, and Zeke just laughed harder then he should of. 

"Why is that funny?" Tobias asked.

"Because you're stupid." Zeke said.

"Ha, finally some one agrees." I said.

Tobias just groans, and me and Zeke do this weird little dance. I then pat Tobias on the back.

"Better luck next time." I said.

He then got up and started to run after me. I may be pregnant, but I can still run. And, I can hide really well. I take a turn to mess up Tobias. I then run to Chris place. Once I get there, I knock on the door. 

"Come in." I heard Chris yell.

I open the door, and fall onto the couch. 

"Were you running?" she asked.

"Yep." I said.

I heard a knock on the door. Great, I wonder who that is?

"Who is it?" Chris asked.

"It's Four, I need to use your bathroom." he said.

I got an idea. I'm going to hide in the shower, I'll then jump out when Tobias comes in. I told Chris my plan. She then opened the door as I hid in the bathroom. I heard footsteps. I then heard the bathroom door open. It's now my time to shine. 

As he came near the shower curtain, I jumped out at him, and he kind of peed his pants. I then feel to the floor with laughter. 

"You peed your pants." I said in between laughs.

"Great, now I have to change my pants." he said.

He left the bathroom, and went back to the apartment. I heard Will and Chris laughing. I left the bathroom. 

"Did you make four wet him self?" Chris asked.

"Yep." I said.

They just laughed even more. That's what happens when you chase me. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Yeah, I just randomly wrote that. I'm almost done with this story anyways. I'm not sure if I want to make a third book to this fan-fiction, or if I'll just make an epilogue. IDK.

So, my update schedule is not working out this week. I'm only going to update on weekdays, because on weekends, people are watching what I'm doing, and I don't like to update while some one is watching me, it makes my spelling horrible.

So, I'll see what updating I can do tomorrow. But for now, I'm trying so hard to get the rewrite of my one story done.-V