Chapter six

Today is fighting. Me and Tobias had to pair them up really quickly before they walked in. The pairs are:

Hope-Ashley

Autumn-Max

Jim-Shayla

Mike-Cathy

And Alan is the only one who does not fight today. Right as we put up the board, the initiates came in. I had Tobias explain to them about the different punches and kicks. Then after lunch, we will have them fight. 

Once Tobias was done talking to them, he came over next to me. We just stood there for the rest of training. I started to think about our future. In nine months we will have a kid, and then after that, we have to start the adventure of rasing that kid. 

No one seemed to need help. I just stood there thinking about when I'm going to tell everyone our news.

"Hey, when are we going to tell everyone?" I asked.

"Tell them what?" Tobias asked.

"Did you seriously forget?" I asked.

"Oh, that, maybe when you start showing, or in a couple weeks." he said.

"Or, we can leave it a surprise for them." I said.

"Why would you do that?" he asked.

"Because, it is so fun to mess with them." I said.

"Yeah, like last month, when Uriah was puking because of the expired muffin, you told him he was pregnant." he said.

"That was funny. Then we had to get Chris to explain to him that guys don't get pregnant." I said.

"Yeah, it was also embarrassing when we went out into the pit. While Chris was trying to explain, he lifted up his shirt." he said.

"Yeah, and then I had to tell him he wasn't pregnant." I said.

*Flashback*

I went over to Uriah's apartment to see how he was doing with all of his sickness. I decided to play a joke on him. I'm going to tell him that he is pregnant. I mean, he already is dumb enough to believe me. 

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." he said.

"So, I was thinking." I said in a serious voice.

"What?" he asked scared.

"Well, you are getting sick every day. Maybe your Pregnant." I said.

"What?" he asked.

He was now panicking. Just then Chris came through the door. 

"Great, what did you tell him now Tris?" she asked.

"That he's pregnant." I said.

"Great, let me go explain to him." she said.

She went over to talk to Uriah. I was still to busy laughing. I saw Zeke and Tobias come through the door. 

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Zeke asked while pointing to Uriah.

"I told him he was pregnant." I said.

"You know, one day you will panic because you'll be pregnant." he said.

"Yeah, but I won't get all crazy like Uriah. I'll actually believe it, because, I'll blame Four." I said.

"Why me?" Tobias asked.

"Because, it will be your fault." I said.

"Well, it takes two." he said.