Chapter three

I went back to my apartment. I don't know how to tell him. I don't know if he will be mad, sad, happy? I mean sometimes I don't even know his feeling. I unlocked the apartment, and fell on the bed. I felt like crying, but there was nothing to cry about. 

I just laid there. I looked at the ceiling, which is a black color. Every wall and and ceiling in our apartment is black. I looked over at the clock and it was lunch time. I got up and walked to the dinning hall. 

When I got there, everyone was there. I got my food, and sat next to Tobias. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I don't want to talk about it here." I said.

"Okay. Do you think you can come to training?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay." he said.

We all were silent for the rest of lunch. Only Zeke and Uriah were talking. They argued about something weird. When lunch was over, me and Tobias went to the training rooms.

"This morning, they did shooting. So, we can probably now do knives." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"I'll go get the knives set up." he said.

He then walked over to the table near the targets. I was still lost on how to tell him. I don't want to make it sound like it's bad. But I don't know how to say it with out crying. Once he was done, the initiates started to file in. They seemed a little surprised that I was here.

"Okay, initiates, you will now learn how to throw knives. If you pay attention, you'll probably be more likely to catch on." Tobias said.

He then showed them how to throw. Most of them seemed to pay attention. Then they got to throw. Tobias stood next to me near the table.

"So, what did you and Chris do earlier?" He asked.

"We went over to her place." I said.

"What did you do at her place?" he said.

"Can we talk about it at the apartment?" I asked.

"Sure." he said.

We watched all of the initiates. I would glance over at Tobias every few minutes. He just had a blank expression, and his arms crossed. I just don't want to deliver him news in front of everyone. 

Once we were done, all of the initiates went to dinner. I decided to skip dinner, so I went to the apartment. Tobias said he has going to go eat, so I would be alone for a while. I sat down on the couch and looked at the blank TV screen. I thought about ways to tell him. I mean I'll most likely stutter, and he'll think wrong of it. 

I sat there for about twenty minutes, until I heard voices outside of the apartment. I then heard the door knob turn. I saw Tobias, Zeke and Uriah. Great. Zeke and Uriah do not need to know yet. 

"Why are they here?" I asked.

"They wanted to come over. I tried saying no, but it didn't work." he said.

"Well, can we talk in private?" I asked.

"Sure. Let's go in the room." he said.

I followed him into the room. He sat down on the bed, and I sat on his lap. I put my put in his neck, and tried not to cry. 

"So, what do you want to tell me?" he asked quietly.

"Well, when Chris can over, I told her about my sickness, and laughed. then she got a serious look on her face, and took me to her apartment, we took 'the test', and Well..." I started.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"what?" he asked excited.

"Your going to be a father." I said.

"This is wonderful." he said.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Of course." he said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Okay, since no one is clearly reading this story, I'm just not going to update. I mean, my last notification was from two weeks ago. So, I'm not going to update this story until every part has at least one vote on it. But I will update some of my other stories. -V