Chapter 19

NORMAL POV

When Mom, Perrie, Dani, and I are done talking, it's about 11:30.  We walk downstairs to find the guys nowhere in sight but my journals scattered around the living room.  I gather them up and run them up to my room.  When I get back down, everyone is in the living room.  "C'mon Maya, we're going to Nandos!" Niall screams then runs out to the car.  "Would it be a bad thing if I told him I've never had Nandos?" I ask.  They all laugh and we follow Niall out to the car.  

*SKIPPING CAR RIDE*

We pull up to Nandos and Niall runs in before the car even stops.  "Does this happen all the time?" I ask.  "Yep, now we have to get in their before he orders everything in the restaurant," Liam says and we all go inside.  "Guys, c'mon!  We have to order!" Niall yells at us from across the restaurant.  We walk over to the table and sit down.

Seating Chart:

                   Me    Luke   Harry   Lottie  Wailyha   Doinya   Mom

Niall                                                                                                         Louis

            Dani  Liam  Zayn  Perrie  Phoebe     Daisy     Safaa     Fizzy

"Hi.  My name's Harper and I'll be your waitress today," a pretty girl with brown hair and purple highlights asks us.  "Can I start you off with something to drink?"  We all order our drinks and she walks away.  I notice Harry staring after her.  "OMC!!" I squeal.  Everyone turns to look at me.  "Uncle Haz likes the waitress!!" I quietly shout.  Harry turns beet red and mumbles out something along the lines of  "Psh, no.  No I don't."  "Don't worry Uncle Haz.  We all know you like her.  You don't have to hide it," I say as I pat his head.  The waitress comes back with our drinks.  "Here are your drinks.  Are you ready to order?" she asks us.  "We'll get everything on the menu, twice," Niall says.  "No, we won't," Liam says.  I look to Niall.  "What should I get?" I ask.  "I've never been here."  His eyes go wide.  "You're getting the Peri-Peri chicken.  She's getting the Peri-Peri chicken," he tells the waitress.  "I'll have the Peri-Peri chicken, the mushroom and Halloumi burger, the chicken livers and crispy Portuguese roll, the prego steak roll, and a side of chips with Peri-Peri spice," Niall says as he orders for himself.  "Um, just bring 4 of his orders please," Zayn says.  The waitress walks away looking shocked.  "I think you scared her away, Niall," Lottie says.  Niall looks away, pretending to be offended.  20 minutes later the waitress comes back with our food.  Well, our waitress and 3 others.  Yeah, we got alot of food.  

*SKIPPING DINNER*

We finish eating and I whisper something to Niall.  He smiles and pulls something out of his pocket.  He tosses it to Harry who looks at it.  It's Niall's Nandos Black Card.  "Here, Harry.  You got the check.  We'll meet you in the car," he says.  We all run out laughing leaving a dumbfounded Harry at the table.

HARRY'S POV

Everyone ran out of the resteraunt, leaving me to pick up the bill.  Well, I'm not complaining.  I get to spend time with Harper alone without anyone disturbing us......................Oh wow, I'm slow.  I see Harper coming to the table.  Her hair flies out behind her as she makes an abrupt stop at our table. My green eyes meet her blue ones and my heart skips a beat.  "I assume you're ready to pay," she says.  "Yea.  My friends kind of stuck me with the bill," I tell her.  She smiles.  "Well, here's the check."  She hands me the little folder they put the check in.  I stick Niall's Black Card in and write in a tip.  I hand her the folder and she walks away.  I watch her until she disappears into the kitchen.  I sit there daydreaming about  Harper.  Her brown hair with just the right amount of purple in it.  Her blue eyes that rival Niall's.  Her laugh that could stop wars.  My daydreams were interrupted by Harper coming back with the receipt.  "Sign at the bottom please," she tells me.  I sign my name and number along with a call me.  What?!?  I gotta play to win.  I'm walking to the car when my phone buzzes.  I pull it out and look at the text.