"I'm terrified." She once again says with sarcasm. "Well go ahead. Show me what you're made of, princess." She stood casually waiting for me to strike, but knowing thats what she wants I stand as still as a statue.

"Not today, but someday." I said menicingly. She seemed slightly disappointed I wouldn't attack her then and there, but was still smug.

"Alright, princess." She sneered. "Till we meet again." Then she ran at a lightning speed deeper in to the forest leaving me to bury myself in remorse and sorrow over the death of my family and the death of this man. Though I was grieving, I knew one thing that was certain; I will see Margaret again and I will kill her myself.

Flashback Time Skip

November 6, 1972
Chicago, Illinois

I did see her again. 50 years later. I've been training, preparing, practicing so when we do meet again I'll be ready. But what I didn't expect was for her too prepare for the day to come too.

As I layed down in a small clearing I start to hear footsteps. Lots of them. They seemed to be moving to fast for humans so that told me they were vampires. I looked in the direction it came from only to see a face I recognized all to well. Margaret. But she wasn't alone. Behind her stood newborns. There had to be at least 40 of them.

Just by the sight of them and the smug look on Margaret's face told me everything I needed to know. Margaret had come to take care of an enemy. Me being that enemy.

"What did you do?" I gasped in horror. She had tooken the lives of all these innocent humans that had their whole lives ahead of them. Part of me felt angered that she would do such a thing, but another part of me couldn't help, but feel that it was my fault. I had threatened her and she took action by turning them into monsters. As I realized she brought them here to kill me I became worried. How would I escape?

"Nice to see you too." I heard her all to familiar voice. It was like she never left. "So before I kill you I thought I would be generous enough to give you one more chance to become part of my coven. What do you say?" Shs asked.

I stayed silent, only glaring at her from across the clearing. She took that as her answer.

"Well it's your death." She sighed. And suddenly I felt all my years of training melt away. Slowly I closed my eyes. I just stood there waiting for death knowing there was no way around this. In a way I was kind of glad to finally be able to greet death. I had tried multiple times to kill myself, but it was nearly impossible. I really was practically indestructible. But as I stood there waiting to be reunited with my family I heard vicious snarls, but no one advancing. I opened my eyes to see what had caused the new borns threats only to see a man standing in the middle of the clearing between me and the hungry newborns, his back to me.

A low growl erupted from his chest as he faced the army.

"Run, Isabella. Go. Get away from here, now." He said urgently in a thick Irish accent, still not facing me. I stood where I was staring at him in shock. Who was this man? I have never seen him before. And why was he saving me? "Run, now, Isabella!

At the sound of his words, I reluctantly turned on my heel and ran in the opposite direction. I ran and ran under the canopy of trees in the forest, not knowing where I'm headed. All I knew was I needed to get away. Not even a mile from the clearing I had the feeling of being watched. I felt the hair on the back of my neck rise and I slowly came to a stop, my eyes scanning the forest for anything living. As I turned 180 degrees I saw Margaret appear. Immediately, a hiss escaped me. She growled in response.

"I will get you, Isabella. I will kill you. I don't need anymore enemies. And I will hunt you down until I watch your stone cold body erupt into flames turning you into ashes." She threatened through clenched teeth.

Fear corsed through my body at her words, but I kept my face composed. Before I could reply to her threat she ran in the other direction.

What just happened? I had so many questions running through my head as I ran to an unknown location. One second I'm relaxing in a clearing and the next I'm surrounded by vicious newborns helping Margaret take out her enimies. I'm then saved by a man I don't even know and have my situation reversed. I should be threatening Margaret, not the other way around. Yet I couldn't help the fear that was slowly consuming me as I realized Margaret's capabilities. If she were willing to kill multiple humans and turn them into monsters then who knows how far she would actually go.

As I ran and ran the questions grew more and more and I still have yet to find answers to them.

End of Flashback

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello, Readers! This is the longest chapter I have made, but not by much. This chapter is dedicated to Bella's past so you can get a view on where Margaret and Bella stand. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please Vote and Comment! ; )