Chapter 12

Like promised, the next day after school at 6:00, Edward picked me up. Today I was wearing blue jeans, a white tank top with a gray button up shirt over it, and gray boots. For accessories I wore a scarf, golden earrings, a purple bracelet, and a purple purse.

I was standing in the living room when I heard his volvo. Immediately, I ran as fast as I could out my front door, across the lawn, and into his car.

Edward looked surprised at my eagerness. I grinned, ready to tell them. Last night I was thinking about what could happen today. At first I was afraid his family wouldn't approve, but I soon realized that Alice probably would have said something. She certainly must know what the outcome will be and Edward had told me they are a close and loving family so Alice would give Edward a heads up if something were to go wrong, right?

I hope so.

"Hello, love" he said.

"Hello." I reply smiling.

"You're in good mood. Aren't you nervous?" he asks.

"I have a feeling this will go well." I said smiling even more.

He leaned in and kissed me. I loved the kiss, but I pulled back after a few seconds. He almost pouted.

I laughed. "Come on! Let's go I want to tell them. We can continue this later. Trust me I was enjoying it just as much as you were - if not more."

"Impossible." he muttered turning on the car.

"Nothing is impossible. The word it's self says "I'm possible!" I say.

He stares at me amused, but keeps driving.

Once we get there Alice is outside my door instantly.

"Hi, Bella!" she called through the window.

I opened my door and hugged Alice. She seemed surprised at first, but hugged me back.

"Thank you, Alice" I say. She knows why.

"Your welcome!"

Last night, while I was thinking I realized something else. Alice didn't intervene in mine and Edward's relationship because if she did she would have changed the future. We probably wouldn't be together if she did intervene. She had to let it play out.

All three of us walked inside to see the rest of the Cullens were sitting in the living waiting patiently. Alice must have told them we need to talk.

We walked in the living room and Alice fluttered to Jasper's side. Edward I sat on the love seat.

"Bella and I have something to tell you all." Edward said.

Before he could go any futher I quickly lifted my shield so he could read my mind.

"Let me apologize first. Please" I thought to him. I had to be careful not to think about anything else. And trying not to think about something else made me want to think about something else. To make it even harder, a vampire can use more of their brain which means I could think about more than one thing at the same time.

Edward looked at me bewildered. I guess forgot to tell him I could lift my shield. He gains his composure back and nods.

"First, I would like to apologize for my behavior the other day. It was uncalled for." I said.

"Sweetie, of course we forgive you. In fact I believe Rosalie has something to say aswell" says Esme.

Rosalie glances at me for a moment, but then looks down.

"Im sorry." she mumbled.

"It's alright" I say.

It's quiet for a minute before Edward speaks up.