Chapter 15

This chapter takes place after Chapter 13, when Rumple arrived. Rumple and Wendy are spying together.

Wendy's POV:

"We've been walking in a circle. You know it and I know it." I complain. Rumple chuckles but keeps walking. "Rumple, we're not spying are we...?" I ask knowingly. Rumple halts his fast paced walk. He turns around, "You are an inquisitive one, now aren't you?" He laughs. I stare at him blankly. "Don't answer that." He sighs. "What are we doing?" I ask kind of frightened know. "Don't ask questions." He orders.

Eventually we end up in a field. Rumple sits so I mimic his actions. "Wendy, we need to talk." He begins.

"Look what I found here." I hear a voice from behind me say. "P-P-Pan?" I gulp. I glare at Rumple. He looks back sympathetically. "How has my lady been?" Pan asks, caressing my cheek. "I am not your lady." I spit. Pan laughs menacingly, "Of course you are. If you weren't than why would I do this?" And with that he kisses me passionately.

"Pan loves you Wendy. I need you to gain his trust." Rumple says into my head.

I stand there awkwardly until he releases me from his grasp. His eyes a beautiful shade of green. It was a lighter color. It gave off a more safe feel. "I-I thought you loved my sister." I stutter. Pan smiles faintly, "Not anymore. That part of me was weak. I'm not that man anymore."

I nod slowly. He doesn't know that we know about Peter. Maybe I should use this against him. "You love me?" I whisper. "More than I have ever loved anyone." He replies matching my softness. I turn around and look at Rumple. His face showing his confusion. "Before I take you back to camp I have to destroy this boy." Pan says darkly.

"Let him live. I need him to lead my sister here. She needs to pay for leaving me all those years ago." I order menacingly. His stiff stature dissipates."Yes, my love." I walk over to Rumple, "Find my sister. Lead her to the clearing by tomorrows sun set.If you're on time I may kill you first. You know, to spare you from watching your mother die in agony."

He looks at me, shocked. I feel a slight force in my head, "What are you doing?" Rumple's voice echos. "Earning his trust. Make them believe I truly left them." I respond quickly.

"Go!" I yell aloud. I turn around to Pan, his eyebrow pointed in obvious admiration. "You do trust me then." He mutters. I nod.

"Let's get back to camp then." He answers. I smile and follow his lead.

----_-_-_-_-------------

Asben's POV:

"My sister betrayed us?" I barely manage to squeak. Rumple nods apologetically. "Are you sure?" I ask, a single tear sliding down my face. "Yes." He answers calmly. I close my eyes trying to control my emotions. She left me. My own sister, left me to fight this battle alone. "Asben?" I hear a hesitant voice call. My head shoots up, "What!" I spit. Killian stares in horror. "Asben....your eyes are purple."

I sit down and breath. Attempting to calm my rage. "When a dangerous amount of rage builds up in a magical creature their eyes change shades or color all together. That is when is most powerful. We have to be wary though, if we use all of our energy it will kill us." I inform. Killian nods.

"I say we fight back." Tiger Lily states walking through the bushes accompanied my two large men. "Easy for you to say, you have protection." I mutter. "Asben, you must control your tongue. I know you have a horrific amount of rage built inside you but control is the key." She explains. "I apologize princess." I sigh. "I am just afraid. I'm afraid of myself and afraid of what I might have to do to my sister."

"Do not ever be afraid of yourself. You know your true worth and power. What happens, happens. I have seen the way this plays out. You are going to sacrifice everything to get sister back. That to me deems you fit enough to be queen of this island." She explains. "Thank you princess." I smile. She nods.

"Can we go save my sister now?" I ask. Rumple chuckles and leads us down the pathway.

---------_________-_---------------__----

Wendy's POV:

"Boys! My love has returned to us. In order to become queen we must preform the ritual." Pan yells. The boys cheer. I look at the rather large crowd of boys. They have undergone rather harsh treatment because the thin sticks that used to guard my cage are now muscular. Their faces scream over worked yet they have the energy to cheer.

I take a slight step to my right. The boy's eyes remained on Pan. I step back in place and I notice the same result. He brainwashed them. "Wendy I want you to lay down on this table." Pan orders making a table appear from nowhere. Hesitantly, I walk to the table. Pan smiles encouragingly. I slide onto the bed and lay down.

An invisible force straps me down causing a slight gasp form from my lips. I regain composure and await further orders. "I am going to preform a powerful spell that will give our queen the same power I posses. From there she will destroy the group that troubles our island and be the goddess of Neverland!" Pan shouts. The boys cheer again. From the corner of my eyes I could see a few boys on the ground, probably dead from dehydration.

A sharp pain forces it self into my chest. I cry out in pain. "I do hope you survive this." His voice says faintly and then my vision goes black.