Entry #4

Peter has been eerily quiet. I have no idea where he has been and what he has been planning. That's the least of our worries.

There is a girl I have met, her name is Wendy. She is a nice girl and all but there's something off about her. She appeared when Peter started acting weird and taking day trips by himself. She accuses Peter of being possessed or something to that nature. She has yet to give me any solid evidence. I would know if she was lying to me but I am still extremely cautious of her.

What am I supposed to do? I could just kill her....... but that sounds like a mess. I think the best option is studying her moves silently and praying to whatever God exists that she is what she says she is. I still have a bad feeling about her.....

I have been hiding in this cave of sorts. Of course I will not give you the specifics. If Peter ever gets a hold of his and somehow you see this, I want you to find this cave in your time of need. Just believe in it and your heart will guide you.

I haven't much left to say.

I'm going to find out what Wendy is hiding. I feel like it's a game and I should should know the next move, I just don't.

-Asben

--__----_-------____--------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. I have been at my Aunt's for almost a week to celebrate Independence Day. Excuses aside, I hope you guys have/had a great celebration, if you didn't celebrate I hope you have/had a great weekend.

-E