Chapter 8

Peter's POV:

We've been battling the pirates for a while now. I can honestly say I am bored. I wonder what Asben is doing. She must be having so much fun. Well, as much fun as one can have in a cage. "Peter, the pirates drew back." Felix announces.

"You guys have the rest of the night off. There should be food on the fire." I explain. "Do you want me to check on Asben?" Felix asks. "No, I can do it." Felix nods and walks off. Felix is the only boy here that actually enjoys battles. Asben was right, he is worth having around.

I teleport to her cage to find a smashed in frame and some cuts on the tree where the rope was being held.

A sudden rage built up inside of me. She is mine. I own her and nobody, not even a bloody pirate can take her.

I blow my whistle around my neck. The whistle has magic on it where only lost boys can hear it. If I blow it they know to follow the sound.

Eventually I am surrounded by my Lost Boys. "Boys, somebody took Asben. I already knew it is those drunken pirates. I think we should pay them a visit." I encourage. Weary 'yeahs' and hollers come from the group. I can't take them to fight pirates. They are all exhausted.

"I change my mind. You boys are all too tired to fight. Get some rest and tomorrow if the Pirates are still here, we shall fight." I order. The boys groggily walk off.

That's leaves it to me. I teleport to the boat standing in the middle of the deck. The pirates pretend to ignore me but a sudden intensity sweeps over the crew. "You guys need to work on your welcoming committee." I joke. A plump man walks up to me, not at all nervous. "Hello Pan. I suppose you are looking for the Lady?"

"Yes. She happens to be undergoing punishment and you pirates are interfering." I answer. "Well that's too bad. She is in a meeting with our captain." He explains.

I grab his throat lifting him in the air. The crew stops and stares. "I want to see her...now." The man nods and I release him. He scurries off to a grand door at the North side of the boat.

Eventually Asben walks out of the room. Her face turns from a peaceful calmness to a annoyed expression.

"Hello love." I greet. "Hello Pan." She answers. Someone seems mad. "There is no need to call me "Pan." I saved you from the dreaded pirates. You should be nice." I tease. We are both fully aware that she could escape without so much as a scratch but I assume the pirates don't know about her powers.

"My hero." She mumbles. "Listen Pan, I am staying here." She spits out.

I laugh, "It is honestly cute that you think you have a say so." She smiles, "Aww you think I'm cute?" Her words were dripping with venom. She is my girl. "Darling, lets just go back to the island." I say as sweet as possible.

"So you can lock me up? No thank you. Besides, the captain here is so much more......charming." she knows what her words are doing.

I swallow my anger. "You used to have such poise. Did I ruin your sweet little act? I wonder, did I break your heart?" I ask now inches from her. "If you did I would never give you the satisfaction of telling you." She spits. I smirk, "Do you still love me?"

She freezes in her place. I lean in and kiss her. She starts to kiss back, "Peter, do you know what would make this better?" She asks. I grin, "What love?"

She spits on my face. Wet gooey stuff starts dripping from my lips.

"If I had never fallen in love with you in the first place." She whispers pushing herself off of me.

"Well Pan, I think the lady has made up her mind." I hear a familiar voice state.

" Asben, He is not as attractive as I am." I reply smugly. "Well, he doesn't have spit dripping down his face....." Asben answers. I snap my fingers, all trace of the spit vanishing. "How do you two know each other?" Asben asks. "He killed my brother." Hook says now standing in our little circle of drama.

"I told you to pay me." I scoff. "I couldn't find you. You disappeared." He yells. "Let's not be rude to guests Laddy." I reply sarcastically. "Who is Laddy?" Laddy asks clearly not taking a liking to the name. "When?" Asben ignores.

"Yesterday." I reply now bored. Laddy's eyes widen. "He's been dead for three years." Has it been three years on the Main Land? That explains Laddy's appearance. I personally thought he just wanted to look more edgy. "Time here is different.....Did I not mention that to you and your brother when you arrived? Oh well, that is not the matter at hand. I need to leave. I have to train Lost Boys and control my island. You know......the usual." I reply clearly bored with the topic. "Oh are you training them again?" Asben asks. "Don't sass me." I reply keeping my anger at bay.

"Fine, leave my ship mate. Nobody invited you here." Laddy replies still hurt about his brother. I could not care less about his grievances. He should have listened to me. Not my problem. "I'll leave gladly, I just need Asben." I explain.

"Why so you can keep lying to her?" Laddy spits. "What exactly am I lying about?" I ask. "What aren't you lying about? For starters she thinks you created her. Why don't you tell her about her family?" Laddy insists.

How did he know that? I was right, Laddy would have been a great Lost Boy. "What!" Asben yells. "You had a family. Your mother died right after you were abducted. They said she died of a broken heart. Your father died in fist fight. He was at a bar and somebody stabbed him. Your little brother became a politician. Your sister married into a wealthy family. Of course when I left it was 1936. So what I did find out was taken from news papers." Laddy explains.

Maybe I should have taken her sister. 'That's not the point Pan.' I hear shadow say. "Peter....is this true?" She asks tears free falling from her face now. "Yes." I answer softly. "Killian, I will not stay here. Thank you for your kindness. You will see more of me." She says.

She stares at me. Pure hatred in her eyes. "I most certainly will not be staying with you. Oh and Pan, you will definitely see me again. I am now an enemy. I swear on my life, I am only put to hurt you. This island is too pure to hurt." She says, disappearing away from the mess. "Look what you did." Hook mutters.

"Welp, there's nothing here for me now. Good evening." I disappear to my cabin.

I think it's time I use Wendy to my advantage.