Chapter 7

Asben's POV:

Some of the boys were talking about a new person on the Island. At the moment I don't care. Peter is probably playing mind games on the poor souls. I, however, have taken all of my belongings and taken it to my tree house. I wonder what Peter's reaction will be when he realizes I have left him.

He'll probably not care. I need a space where I can cry and hurt without being around the source of my pain. I also need a magic practice area and this will do fine.

"Asben, can you make us dinner?" I turn around to see a Lost Boy staring at me. I totally forgot these boys don't know how to make a proper meal. I'll probably need to teach them how. Or I could get food from the Main Land and set it up in the cabnets. I'll figure something out later.

"Of course, have you guy caught any fish lately?" I ask. The boy nods excitedly. "How are the potatoes doing?" I ask again. "They are doing excellent. Just like every year." He answers. I'm on a magic island... was that question necessary?

"Okay, fish and potatoes it is. Until then, tell the Lost Boys I want them to pick a partner and practice one on one fist fighting. No weapons or I'll fight them. Understood?" I explain. The boy nods again and walks off.

He must be new. I've never seen him before.

___________________

After about a hour of cooking I made enough to feed all of the Lost Boys about three times. Why you may ask? These boys haven't eaten today and they just got back from practice. Peter hasn't been practicing them either. I'll get them back in shape tomorrow. We'll, unless something happens. Wow, this island is on a crash course to Hell.

"Felix!" I yell at the group of Lost Boys. "M'am?" He replies. "I'm going to sleep. Be sure to tell the boys to be in bed by the time Peter shows up." I order. Felix stares at me blankly.

"Too late, love." I hear a whisper from behind me. Anger builds up, "Never mind. Be up by standard practice time tomorrow. I'm going to start training back up." I inform. Felix notices something is off but walks back to the Lost Boys. "Why are you doing practice? That's my job." Peter asks. I turn around and face him. "That's one of the many things you aren't taking care of." I answer walking off to my Cabin.

"Uh, love, the Cabin is this way." Peter says confused. He seems pretty tired. Too bad I don't care. "Your cabin is yes. I am sleeping in a cabin by myself." I answer coolly. Peter stares at me, quiet for moment. "You're not going to change your mind?" He asks. "Wasn't planning on it." I mumble. Peter smirks. "Not even in a scary thunder storm." He jokes causing a thunder storm to occur out of no where.

I have terrible panic sessions during thunder storms. Peter had to have one occur every so often for water purposes. He would hold me until it subsided. So, you would understand when I tell you I literally jumped into his arms.

Peter looks down at me with a genuine smile. "Cabin" He whispers. We both teleport there and he sets me down on the bed. "Peter I-" Peter kisses me. I kiss him back automatically. This is what I want right? I want us to be happy and forget about TinkerBelle.

I freeze. Memories of him kissing her flooding back to my memories. I teleport to my cabin. Peter hasn't seen my cabin so he shouldn't be able to teleport here.

I kissed Peter. Why would I do that?

He is becoming this terrible monster and I kissed him. Wait....monster.

"Peter's becoming a monster...." I say to myself. "You don't really believe that, do you dearie?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and face him. "It's rude to walk into a home uninvited." I criticize. He lays down in my bed. "Now Asben, you don't actually believe this......place.... is your home?" Peter asks. "Of course it is. Home is where I am happy and most comfortable." I explain.