Entry #2

Dear Diary,

He's becoming dark. I can practically taste the sickening thoughts that twist about through his mind. Everything in me is screaming to run away from him.....but I can't.

I love him.

I feel dead, maybe empty is a Vetter word. I can't be dead though. Peter created me this way.

Before you get even more confused left me explain.

Eve was created from a piece of Adam correct? It was a rib I believe. Well I suppose the same thing happened to me. Instead of a mere bone, Peter gave up something more. He gave up his son. It's a ripple effect, you see. He gave up his son for a blissful life of eternal youth. Eventually he gave up his shadow for an island with loyal disciples. Of course, when I was created I gave him the idea of taking boys from their terrible life on earth.

Peter agreed and that's that.

Until we started to fall madly in love. I know I loved him and honestly, I thought he loved me. Until today. He was kissing a fairy named TinkerBelle. She's a very hot headed girl. One moment Peter is about to kill her and the next moment they are kissing

The worst part is, he kissed her back. I haven't the slightest clue what a kiss means in your time period but here a kiss holds truth. Whether the truth is love or lust is only known to that person or persons.

Tink either loves Peter or lusts after him. I'm not sure. I hope they are happy together. He can have her. I refuse to beg for a boy. That's what he is. A childish boy with no sense of compassion and love. That's his fault.

From now on out I'm my own person.

Ash, he may be your Prince but he surely is not mine.

-Asben