Chapter 3

"Wake up!" I hear a rather unpleasant sounding voice. I sit up and look at the source of the voice. "What's got you in a sour mood?" I ask annoyed. Peter glares at me. "We have magic practice today, remember? Plus, Felix is coming because he needs to learn the basics. Him being the newest Lost Boy and all." Peter explains still annoyed. "Fine, but drop the attitude." I say simply. "Listen Missy. I love you but you are not going to boss me around." He argues. I laugh. " Are you going to make me?"

"Love, I don't think you could handle me if I were to "make you."" He grins. I stand up. "Try me." I mutter audible enough for only both of us to hear. Peter stands up from his desk and walks to me. "I love you." He whispers. "Sure you do." I whisper back. He kisses me sweetly. "You have no idea how much I love you." We hear a cough come from the door way. "Uh, Peter. I hate to uh... interrupt but we need to get to practice." Felix shifts uncomfortably. I let go of Peter and walk over to Felix. "Felix, dear, start walking to the clearing. We'll be there soon." I order politely. Felix nods and walks off. "You owe me." I mutter. Peter chuckles, "How do I owe you? If anything you owe me because you're such a tease."

"Peter, the idea of "practice" was and is your idea. If you didn't force us to go through this Felix wouldn't have seen that." I explain. I snap my fingers and end up in a sleeveless shirt and pants. Peter says people in the future gave him the idea of these type of clothes. I haven't the slightest clue what that means but okay. Peter stares at me attempting to understand the joke. "Never mind Peter, catch up with Felix. I'll finish getting ready." I instruct. "Yes boss." Peter answers dully. He really doesn't like being told what to do but I don't care.

"Oh and Peter, we will talk about yesterday's affair with the Indians." I insist. Peter nods and begins to walk away.

As Peter leaves I hold my breathe. Listening for a foot step or anything that resembles movement. "Clear" I whisper to myself, making me feel stealthy. I walk over to the "bloody box" as Peter calls it because it holds certain items for a certain time of the month. Another amazing thing from the future.

I pick up the diary hidden deep inside the box. The dark leather was slightly worn from the amount of items thrown upon it. It was clever though, considering Peter absolutely despised the contents inside the box.

I started whispering the silent words of the invisibility spell. Saying such a spell would make it only seable to females. Which is quite convenient for me, considering Peter doesn't allow woman on his island.

I continue to say the spell, now reciting the end.

Once the spell was complete I set the book back into the box. Careful not to smash it.

I immidiantly teleport to the clearing. Peter and Felix have already begun on practice. You would think peter would have noticed a spell being casted but whatever. Maybe he trusts me. "Asben, I was just teaching Felix here the importance of reflex during a fist fight." Peter explains, still watching Felix "fake punch" a tree. I sigh knowing where Peter is going with this. "Yes dear, it is very crucial and you would be wise to listen to Peter." I recite. Peter has already told me to back him up on topics like these and I've learned agree with that.

Felix stops and walks towards us. Trying not to smirk at the annoyance in my voice.
"Asben here is going to teach how to be aware of your surroundings." Peter explains. "I am?" I ask. Peter nods. "I don't know Peter, this isn't really a "female" job. you wouldn't want me to ruin the perfect lady image." I tease. Peter's face reddens in anger. "We'll talk later." I grin in victory. "You haven't won, love." Peter says and disappears before I react. Have I ever mentioned he is fun to annoy?

Felix shifts his weight awkwardly. "Alright, I want you to focus on my hands." I begin.

"Actually, no. Focus on your gut feeling. Otherwise.....your gut will be feeling." I joke. Felix stares at me confused. I sighed, already annoyed. "If it looks like I'm about to punch your face, that's probably an accurate description of what I'm going to do." I dumb down. "So basically pay attention." Felix asks timidly. "First off, yes. Second of all, don't be shy. I'm only going to physically harm you." I grin at the end. Felix mutters something like "Helpful." Under his breath.

I immidiantly punched him in the nose, red liquid oozing out of it. "Ow!" he exclaimes. "Maybe you should PAY ATTENTION" I reinstruct. Felix nods again. "Alright again." He orders, ignoring the blood coming out of his nostril. I wave my hand and it disappears. "It'll be back in about a hour. I can only help so much." I explain. "That's enough time to practice this a little bit more. I will not fail Peter." Felix pushes. This boy is dedicated, I have to give him that. "Your pain later not mine." I kick underneathe his legs, sweeping him off of his feet. Felix grunts and pulls himself to his feet.

I throw a punch towards Felix's face. Felix hesitate but ducks left, causing me to miss. "If you hesitate one more time, I will make sure my fist connects to your face." I threat. Felix nods indicating he's ready for more. I throw nother sloppy throw at him. This time Felix leans right, completly out of the way of my fist. "You, my freind are a fast learner." I laugh. Felix straightens up. "Thnk you." was all he said before wlking off. "Oh and Felix!" I call after him. Felix hesitantly turns around. "M'am?"

"Do try and keep your feelings for Tiger Lily to yourselves. You both may do what you see fit but if Peter finds out...." I trail off. Felix blushes. "How did you-" I cut him off. "It is my job to know everything about you. peter knows what I let him know. Also, I'm not blind. I saw how you two stared at each other when we left. All I ask is you keep that to each other. And maybe....just maybe.....be stealthier when you sneak out of camp." I explain. "Am I dismissed m'am?" He asks trying to control the color in his cheeks. "Yes dear." I answer.