Entry #1

Dear Diary,

I'm writing this because it will supposedly help another girl save the island. I believe her name will be Ash. Well, Ash, I will start addressing you throughout this miserable book I call a diary. I talked to Tiger Lily yesterday. She gave me directions and told me about the prophecy.

The prophecy says Peter will completely lose his mind. He will become bitter and cold. It says I will cause it..... but another girl will come to the island and fix him. What will he do while he's on his rampage? I know it will make him easily the worst villain of all time. I made sure and put a spell on Felix. He's going to protect the girl. He won't know it but that's okay. Felix will understand. Peter is going to hate me after all of this. If you are reading this Ash, I want you to know he isn't a terrible person. He's the most flawless individual I have ever known.

This Diary will have a strong spell on it. Only girls can see this. Of course, if Peter finds it he'll sense a spell on it. Hopefully, he won't figure out the counter spell. Please fix Peter. He saved me from the horrors of reality. I assume he promised you freedom or a family. I wonder if he will still promise such luxurious dreams.

I love him....... be safe child.

~Asben