"I didn't want to upset you. I didn't want to lose you, Niamh. Not like I lost Naomi."

"What are you on about? Naomi's fine. We're fine. Our family is fine?" I questioned.

"We've lied to you, Niamh. We kept our troubles hidden ever since mum and dad died. Naomi and I don't get along. We never have. Especially when you all moved here and left Naomi and I in London. Granted we were old enough to take care of ourselves but it just hurt and we took it out on each other, especially because we knew that if we took it out on you, then dad would've came down on our asses like a tonne of bricks. You were his baby girl, his princess and he hated whenever someone picked on you. Hence the move to Noli. Naomi and I had been hating each other since then, that's why she never turned up to our parents' funeral, she didn't want to see me, and have a feud at a day when we're saying goodbye to people we love."

"So she lied?"

"Both of us did. I knew I should've told you, but I couldn't bring myself to ruin you anymore."

"But, Blake, you came to a funeral with lies upon your lips and you outright told me that she was fighting with whatever husband it was. Does she even have kids or is that a lie too?"

"She has children, that's true. Because Love is the same age as Rosie and Jim. Just that she was born a few months earlier. Greg is three years younger than the three of them."

"So, the first child was born when I was 20?"

"Yes. Then Greg came when you were 23. You've recently turned 26, so he's coming up on three. But we just say he's three."

"You officially confuse me. Naomi didn't come to a funeral because you both were fighting and hid it from me? She has two kids, just like you do. And their last names are Mono? Like monopoly?"

"No," Blake laughed. "Their father's name is Michelle Mono, that's how they've got weird names. Well, Love has. But Greg is normal. Well, as normal as they can get with having Naomi as a mother."

"I'm sure they're normal. But is it bad that I don't want to see Naomi? I love her, and she's my sister but I just feel like she's causing too much bother. Even though it is actually me that's doing the bothering. Cause, if it wasn't for me, we wouldn't have moved here. Mum, dad and I. Mum and dad wouldn't have been killed and they would've grown older. Seeing their grandchildren grow up. But, no, I had to be born with a severely dysfunctional body that's caused me to be severely obese. No matter how little I eat. I'm the reason this family is missing their parents. I'm the reason why Naomi is a bitter and jealous bitch. I'm the reason why everything's so wrong. If I didn't get hurt by their stupid comments, we would've still be in London. Mum and dad would've still been here."

"Niamh, stop. Stop blaming yourself for something Naomi and I are going through. Stop blaming yourself for something that wasn't your fault. You're fat, yes, but it didn't give them a right to bully you for it. It didn't give them a right to bring you down. We've got eight years between us, yes, but you're my little sister. I'm always going to protect you. Naomi doesn't need the protection like you do. And, we left you to take care of mum and dad while Naomi and struggled to deal with everything in London. We didn't even bother coming to see you after the funeral and things. When it was over, I had to hop back on a plane and go back to London to Elina and my kids. And the only time I came back was whenever I had an argument with her. And then when I found out, I flew here again. But this time I had my kids with me. You need to stop with things," Blake interrupted me. "It's not helping you and your mind set, especially with your amnesia."

"My amnesia has nothing to do with how I'm feeling. It's got nothing to do with what I'm thinking. It's the truth and you know it. You need to stop trying to cover up everything with sweet lies and promises. I'm not a little kid anymore."