23.

23.

"So, can anyone tell me how the label system was created?" the history teacher said, pacing around the classroom. "Miss Mallei, go ahead."

"It was created by an american man named Mark Lonson. He owned a lot of powerful companies all over the world and was a huge influence on people, especially americans. Then he became president and after that he basically conquered the world." Hannah explained, putting careful thought into her words.

Frances scoffed quietly in the back of the room, rolling her eyes at Michael who looked just as annoyed. History class was hell. Frances quite liked history but once the label system was brought up all she wanted to do was shout and slap everyone to make them see how harmful it was.

"Society was quite divided by then and people are so many different ideas that it was hard to organize everything. Therefore Lonson came up with an incredible idea to create a system that would help people know their place in the world. The labels were created. After much thought, Lonson and a few other people came to the conclusion that by the age of 10 the person would already reveal enough information about their personality and, to avoid any other crazy transformations throughout our lives, they label us at that age."

"The label system provides an organized society and makes it easier for each individual to figure out their futures in a simpler way."

Luckily, the bell rang and the teenagers immediately ran out the door to the crowded hallways rushing to the exit. Frances was carelessly throwing her books inside her backpack when her old friends, Courtney and Lindsay, surrounded her. It was weird since she hadn't hung out with them for months.

"You're never with us anymore..." Lindsay pouted, her voice in a high pitched baby tone. "We miss you."

"Yeah, that's true." Courtney agreed. "You should hang out with us."

Frances stayed quiet for a while. All her life she had always agreed with pretty much everything Courtney and Lindsay told her while she judged them in her mind. She stood up from herself once in a while but she didn't care enough for that. However, now she was stronger and more independent than before and she was more than tired than having people bossing her around. She knew she had a strong sense of leadership but she was always too scared to show it. Just like Kelsey, she was an excellent leader.

"Get the fuck out of my way. Your pretty friends dropped you right? What a pity. That's none of my concern though, so please get the fuck out of my way. I don't wanna see your fucking faces in front of me anymore."

Lindsay and Courtney looked shocked as Frances walked past them like they weren't even there. On the other hand, Frances was proud of herself. She did a lot of shit but at least that she was sure she did right.

+

The crowd cheered as the ball slipped right through the goalie's hands right into the goal. Calum raised his hand in the air in a sign of victory and quickly hugged his teammates, adrenaline pumping through his veins begging him to keep playing. The football game was against another school from Sydney.

Calum was a great player. Being a Jock he was pretty much forced to join a sport and ended up joining the school's football team. He actually really enjoyed the sport and wouldn't mind making a career out of it.

The game was nearing its end, their school winning 2-1, when a loud bleeping noise was heard through the field. The players stopped the ball looking around confusedly like everyone else. Suddenly, a loud, clear and electronic voice was heard through the speakers.