9.

9.

"So, how do we start this?" Frances asked, playing with the pen in her hands.

"Maybe we should start by explaining how the labels were created and why?" Hannah suggested.

"Yeah, sure that's a good start." Frances wrote down on her notebook the ideas for the project.

The group sticked with the idea of rushing the project so they wouldn't have to meet anymore. However, relationships were made among them and all the teenagers wished to spend more time with these people.

Frances and Michael had become best friends. They did everything together now. Frances was slowly trusting him and Michael trusted Frances with all his life and he accepted the way she was.

Luke, Kelsey and Ashton had become great friends, as well. Ashton loved having the company of someone else other than his family. He liked having friends. Luke and Kelsey liked the feeling of having someone else they could trust and befriend.

As for Daniella and Maya, firstly the girls despised each other but after a bunch of late night texts and hanging out here an there they became pretty close. Maya had to keep it a secret that she was part of the Revolutionaries and Daniella had to keep it a secret that she wasn't rude at all. They both kept secrets from each other but staying away was not an option.

Hannah and Katie had became closer. As sisters, they supported each other much more. However, they kept secrets from each other. Trusting was never easy.

Atiya and Calum were kinda floating there. They had their own group of friends and they struggled to be brave enough to be themselves. Atiya found herself reconsidering her choices lately and Calum was infatuated with the apparently innocent lilac haired girl.

"Do you guys wanna go to a club?" Atiya suggested, checking out her phone casually.

"I'm in." said Calum, excitedly.

"Um, I'm not sure..." Kelsey mumbled looking down at her wrist, her label.

"I have an idea." Frances said and searched for something inside her bag.

"Don't you have practice?" Michael asked, referring to Frances' volleyball practice's she had been skipping for a month.

"I dropped out."

Michael kept quiet and waited for Frances to find whatever she was looking for. She took out a box out of her backpack and opened it revealing a ridiculous amount of bandages.

"I'd always get hurt on volleyball, that's why I have a bunch of these." she explained as she took one out and put it on her wrist, covering the tattoo. "Everybody take one."

The teenagers all took a bandage and did as Frances, covering their labels. Frances put the box back inside her backpack and looked around.

"So, are we going to that club Atiya was talking about or not?"

+

"They don't give a shit about your age here, so you can do whatever." Atiya explained going straight for the bar. "See ya, losers."

Michael and Hannah followed her and each ordered a drink.

"I thought you didn't like clubbing?" Michael asked Hannah taking a sip of his beer.

"Not exactly. But I wanna look after my sister, that's the only reason I'm here and agreed to Frances weird idea." she shrugged, ordering a beer for herself.

"Hey, Clifford, wanna do shots?" Atiya suggested, her dark eyes shining below the psychedelic lights.

"Sure!"