7.

[ 666 reads hello satan]

7.

"Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah, totally."

Frances and Michael decided to go to Homecoming together which now both agreed was a very stupid idea. They had nothing better to do on a Friday night and Frances' friends convinced her to come (even though they abandoned her as soon as they got there).

Frances date was Michael and so, after drinking non-alcoholic drinks for a while, they both decided to leave.

They went over to Michael's car and Frances took out her bag from the trunk to change to more comfortable clothes. She was wearing a short black dress with a pair of heels she loved but it was quite uncomfortable.

Frances changed to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with her old Converse inside the car in the empty parking lot.

She admired how Michael had respect her privacy and not looked whilst she was changing. She liked that about Michael, he was very respectful and most boys would have glanced at her but he didn't and that was why Frances found it easy to trust him.

"So... I know this guy who sells, you know, stuff..." Michael started. "What do you say?"

"You mean, let's get high?" Frances questioned receiving a nod from Michael. "Yeah, that's fine by me. What else is there to do on a Friday night..."

The teenagers where startled by a loud knock on the window of the passenger seat where Frances was. She turned around to face a very distressed Atiya.

Michael rolled down the window and Atiya started talking immediately.

"I kinda saw you leaving and this is very boring so I was wondering if I could hang out with you? Unless you're gonna fuck, that is. Would you mind?"

"We're not gonna fuck." Michael assured chuckling. "Get in the backseat."

"How do you feel about getting high?" Frances asked amusedly.

"Fucking drive, Clifford. Let's go get stoned!"

+

"No way! I gotta post this on twitter, this is gold!"

Daniella took out her phone and started recording a very tipsy Maya throwing up all over the place.

"Yo, Mayo, say hi to the camera!"

"Fuck me..." Maya groaned, throwing up once more.

"Woah, I didn't know you were a horny drunk!" Daniella joked.

"Water, please..." Maya pleaded, slowly sitting against the bathroom wall.

Daniella chuckled and put her phone back in her purse again leaving the drunk girl with a quick 'be back soon' and going off to find some water.

She quickly poured herself two glasses of water and walked back to the bathroom, handing the black girl both of them.

Maya thanked her in a raspy and tired voice. The girl quickly chugged down both glasses of water and them leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, exhaling heavily.

"You're most wasted than I was at my cousin's Mitzvah."

"You're jewish?" Maya questioned, pushing the glasses to the side.

"Yeah, I am."

"Cool."

The girls remained silent for a long while. It wasn't a very awkward silence, it was quite comforting for both of them.