20.

20.

"They're standing up, let's go." Calum whispered into Michael's ear who nodded and grabbed his backpack.

The teenagers quickly jogged to the front of the train and jumped off to the sidewalk, following the girl with lilac hair and the brunette by her side.

The girls looked back and the boys immediately hid around the corner at the bottom of the stairs the lead to the exit. The boys sighed in relief when the girls kept walking towards the exit and didn't look back again.

"I fucking hate them." Calum sighed as he kept walking at a fast pace, never taking his eyes off the lilac hair.

Michael nodded in agreement and quickened his steps to match Calum's pace.

The teenagers were in Brisbane. Over the past weeks the group had barely talked. The cause of that was Fionna's murder that everyone was still shocked about. Fionna was a sneaky bitch but she was still innocent and all she wanted was to find her friend again, like they all did.

Frances and Kelsey had gotten extremely close, way too close. They pretty much only talked to each other and their recklessness together was dangerous for them and everyone around.

Even Luke felt detached from Kelsey and they were the closest siblings ever so it was odd when Kelsey purposely ignored him. Frances had been acting careless and reckless, acting cold towards Michael and Ashton, her best friends.

When Calum and Michael found out the girls were planning something, they decided to follow them and ended up in on a train headed to Brisbane, were they now stood on the unknown streets.

The sky was dark above them, the only thing illuminating the way were the yellow street lights and the cars passing by at that late hour. Kelsey and Frances stopped by a fancy looking mansion with beige walls and a dark green gate.

Frances rang the doorbell and from the corner where the boys stood they could hear a few mumbled words and then the gates opened and closed right after the girls walked in.

Michael ran to the gates and saw Kelsey and Frances walking down a path of made out of tiles leading to the front door in the middle of the garden.

The door was opened automatically and the girls walked in, watching the door close behind them. Everything was quiet.

"Should we?" Michael asked and Calum simply shrugged.

Michael rang the doorbell and immediately a loud alarm noise was heard through the whole quiet neighbourhood.

"Fuck, Michael, run!" Calum shouted but it was too late and two armed women were already jumping on them and handcuffing their hands behind their backs.

"And they still say men are the strongest..." one of the women chuckled amusedly as she covered Michael's mouth with tape. "I'm on my period and I still could hold this little bitch down."

Michael huffed and glanced at the woman who only laughed as she pushed him through the gates violently and lead him inside the mansion.

There were around ten people in the living room, most of them looking older than the teenagers. Kelsey and Frances were among them and looked surprised and enraged when recognizing the boys.

"What do we have here?" a woman with curly black hair who seemed to be around her early fifties asked, in a frightening calm voice. "Take off the tape. Keep 'em handcuffed."

She wore a white dress that was tight around her curvy body, contrasting with her dark skin. She looked calm and relaxed but at the same time keeping a stern look.