Chapter two; Humiliated

Claire's POV
All Nash's friends seemed really nice and I had all my classes with at-least one of them. And all my classes with Shawn, just my luck. In first period I had Nash,Cameron, and Taylor. In, second period I had the Jack's and Matt. In third I had Aaron, Matt and Taylor. And lastly, I had fourth with Carter. And right now I'm on my way to fourth period with Carter.
"Claire?"
"Hmm?"
"Can I maybe have your number?" He asked nervously while scratching the act of his neck.
"What? THE Carter Reynolds nervous. Ladies and Gents here is-" I was cut off.
"Can I have it Claire?" Carter begged.
"Yes you can Carter, I thought everyone got my number at lunch?"
"Yeah, I didn't because I wanted to ask you, like a gentleman."
"You my friend really know how to make me smile."
"Well, here is class. I heard that Mrs. Higgins doesn't let you sit where you want to so, see you after class?"
"Yeah, see you in class." We laughed.
"Well hello! You two are lucky that it's only the first day of school. I expect you to be in my class early," Mrs. Higgins rudely spoke.
"Okay, Mr. Reynolds sit to the right of Mr. Mendes and Ms. Foushee take a seat on the left of Mr. Mendes. I want everyone to socialize and learn about the other two people around you. And every class with involve you with these two other individuals. If you have a serious issue with the people you are with please raise your hand now."
And guess who did.
"Yes, Mr. Mendes?"
"Claire sucked Mr. Reynold's dick, hence they were nearly late and offered to suck mine, I'm quite disgusted." Shawn made a face.
"You little liar! I would never! Shut up Shawn you were the one offering early and I clearly denied!" I screamed.
"Actually, I think I like my seat Mrs. Higgins and loving the new hairstyle." He winked.
"Um class get back to what you were doing, I don't want the principal to come in and see you all laughing at this." She said.
The whole class was laughing at me.  Some said whore and others said slut or thot. I was humiliated. That was a reason I left my old school. I didn't realize I was crying till Carter wiped a tear off my face.
"Oh, fuck! I'm sorry Claire I didn't mean to make you cry" Shawn said sincerely.
"Really?" I questioned. I had hope Shawn wasn't really like this and all the rumors I heard were wrong.
"Nope!" He laughed dragging out the p.
"Fuck off Shawn!" Carter hissed.
"What are you going to do? Huh Mr. Perfect? You probably have her wrapped your finger. You're no saint." Shawn laughed.
Carter when to punch Shawn when I stopped him.
"Don't!" I screamed.
"Oh don't worry he wasn't going to do any-" He was cut off by me punching him straight in the nose.
"GO TO THE OFFICE NOW THE BOTH OF YOU! ON THE FIRST DAY ? REALLY!" Mrs. Higgins screamed while everyone looked at us and then went back to their conversations. (About what I just did.)

"Well well well! Who do we have here? Troublemakers on the first day?" The principal said.
"She punched me!" Shawn said with a ice pack on his nose.
"He deserved it!" I defended myself.
"Well I don't care who did it! I will see you both after school for the rest of the week starting tomorrow! And that's final!" Principal Jolie said.
"Yes sir!" I replied.
"Okay both of you get back to class you only have 10 minutes left."

"You are a bitch Claire you are so lucky you are a girl because I would hit you so hard!" Shawn yelled.
"Great! Why don't you meet my brother?" I said.
Oh yeah my brother lived in LA longer than me and my mother. He lived a couple blocks away. He got a job here about a year ago and so when my mother and I moved we wanted to be closer to Jake.
He actually went here.
"Who's your brother?" Shawn questioned.
"Jake Foushee." I shrugged.
"Jake is your brother! What the hell he never mentioned he had a sister!"
"I'm guessing you guys know each other."
"Yeah he kinda is my friend."
"Oh not anymore." I smiled.
"What? He's one of my best friends."
"Well I am his sister and I'm pretty sure he take my side over yours." I smirked.
"Come on Claire don't say anything!" He begged.
"Oh why? You humiliated me in front of everyone!" Shawn is really confusing.
"I really like Jake. Plus, he's my neighbor and it would be awkward walking outside and seeing him. He's my real friend!"
"Fine I won't say anything but,  surprise I'm staying with him this week." I said. I wasn't really planning on staying with him but, now I am. Plus, I need to see my brother.
"Okay I'll give you a ride to his house."
"No, Shawn I have my own car."
"Okay well I'm not going back to class the bell is going to ring in three minutes so see ya!" He said and walked to his locker.
I texted Carter telling him I was leaving and I'll hang out with him after school tomorrow.
To; Jake😜
Hey I'm coming over this WHOLE week! See you in 20 minutes bro.❤️💋
From; Jake😜
Okay see you soon Claire. I'm having my bud over for dinner 💞

I swear if it's Shawn I'm literally going to punch him again. I drove home and got some clothes and make up for the week at Jake's.
"Hey darling!" My mother said over the phone.
"Hey mom I'm staying at Jake's for the week I just needed to spend some time with him."
"Your apartment's going to be empty for forever!" She exclaimed.
"I'll get Jake to help me make it more me and then I'll never leave mom."
"I'm just joking hunny! I'll see you this weekend for dinner right?"
"Yes, now I love you gotta go mom." And I hung up.
I pulled up int Jake's driveway and walked into his house smelling the beautiful smell of pizza.
"Jakey!" I yelled.
"In here sis, don't call me that around people" Jake screamed from the kitchen.
"Okay I'm going to change into my running clothes and I'll be down in a few!" I screamed back and took my belongings into his guest bedroom. I put my hair into a high ponytail, and put a Nike sports bra and matching shorts. Jake has a lovely neighborhood to jog around. I'm planning on joining the track team with Aaron and Carter. Speaking of which I'm hanging out with him tomorrow. I'm glad I'm moving on from Kian.
I walk down stairs and go into the kitchen. I'll probably have 4 slices.
"Well well look who it is. Getting all dressed up for me babe?" Shawn whispered in my ear. Fucking fantastic.
"Oh look who it is fuckboy Shawn. Like I dress up for you. I'm going to jog. Why are you even here?" I say emotionless while eating.
"I am your brothers friend. You'll be seeing me a lot in these days I'm here. Plus, we do have to stay after school all week. You'll never get rid of me babe." He smirked and walked out of the room.
"Oh and I can see you're wearing a thong." He screamed.
"PERVERT!" I screamed back embarrassed I could feel my cheeks heat up. And I walked outside to run. I looked around for my brothers car to see it was gone. Must've went to the store.
"Oh you'll be screaming more things soon hun. And your brother will be back in 15 minutes." And with that Shawn walked into his house leaving be shocked as ever. He has no right to be saying those things.

This is the longest I ever wrote. Is that sad? Idc. Vote. Comment.
All the love - vanialler