Chapter Eight: Full Eclipse of My Life

I felt my heart drop at her statement. I will die? Everything around me stopped for a moment. The thought of dying never crossed my mind. After I gulped nervously, feeling the women's heavy stare on me, I thought about it. Actually, it wasn't that bad. Dying seems like the only healer for my bruised heart. But then again, she's just a fortune teller with no 'jams'.

After collecting my thoughts, I came into conclusion that there's fifty percent chance that what she's saying could not be true. I looked at her weirdly, before laughing sarcastically and shaking my head. "At least I'll stop being miserable."

She looked at me, sympathy clearly shown in her eyes. Did she really believe that I was going to die? The thought ' it could be true' made my heart beat faster, it was just an illusion, right?

I stood up from my seat, pulling some of my money from my pocket to hand it to her. She was still looking at me, with teary vision. I gulped, and offered the money to her. She quickly declined, and pushed my hand that was holding money back towards me.

I stood up, mumbling thanks before heading out of her booth. Every thought I ever thought of in my whole existence came to me all of a sudden. What if I really died? What will happen to my parents? They sure will be devastated that they lost their only daughter. What about my grandmother? But . . . what about Sehun?

He doesn't care. I reminded myself. He hates me. He loves Nana.

I felt a pat on my shoulder, which made me stop in my tracks. I turned around, not expecting the fortuneteller standing there. I nodded at her, as a way to ask her what she wanted.

She smiled, "I just want you to do the thing you always dreamed of doing tonight, before it's too late." With that, she headed off and walked to her booth. I watched as more people came to her, asking her several questions.

I stood there in complete and utter shock. She thinks I'm really going to die. I wonder what she meant by that, though. Should I follow her advice? Sudden ideas came violently at me.

Should I kill Nana? It was what I always wanted to do since I first saw her. Evil thoughts crowded my mind, and I accidentally let out a laugh. Heads turned to my direction, and a blush crept its way to my cheek. I can't believe I just laughed like Dracula in front of everyone.

Wait, should I push V from the roof? But how could I push someone with those abs? Like, damn. I mentally slapped myself. I can't believe I'm thinking about abs when I'm about to die, and not just normal abs, but V's abs. Okay, I am officially going crazy.

How about . . . I kiss Sehun? I felt myself smiling without really planning it from that thought. I could actually do it, but there's already a problem. Sehun hates me, and is currently avoiding me by all chances.

I shook my head from those thoughts, and walked in the empty streets. By the time the sun was setting, the sky was painted in screaming colors. It started from an array of pink from the bottom, orange, yellow, purple and lastly a beautiful shade of blue. I used to watch the sunset at my grandmother's house in the summer all the time. Sehun and I would stay up so we could watch the beauty of it in the sand. We would welcome the beautiful smell of the ocean in our lungs, and watch how waves hit the shore. It was a beautiful thing, really. Even though It hurts me knowing that I won't spend this Summer with Sehun. i tried cheering myself up saying" Today was the last day of school. I am done being a freshman.".