“How do you know that?” Rachel asked with a sigh,

“Because you are such a caring and loving person, you are always there for your friends. Just look how you have been helping Kelly.” her mother pointed out and Rachel smiled.

“Thanks mum” she said jumping up and hugging her tightly truly thankful for her advise.

Back at the warrior house Jenny, Adam, Zack and Kelly were sparing outside once again only this time Tray had paired Kelly and Zack together and Jenny and Adam together. “Well done Jenny” he praised as she created a wall of water that she froze successfully blocking Adams electric bolt from hitting her.

“Adam, please be careful that almost hit me” she cried as she dodged out of the way of another beam of electricity,

“That's the point Jen” Adam called firing once again,

“I'm younger than you so you should take it easy on me” she argued shooting a ball if ice at him, that he broke apart with an electric bolt.

“Your younger by 10 seconds” Adam pointed out,

Tray laughed at the siblings and moved on to watch Kelly and Zack as they fought. Zack was firing balls of air at Kelly who simply used her shield to block them. “Your attacks are stronger Zack” Tray said happily, “Will you tell Kelly to stop using her shield it's boring” he complained making Tray laugh as Kelly smiled. “How about this” she said picking up a rock and transforming it into a small knife and throwing it at Zack's head causing him to fly into the air to dodge it. “Knifes are dangerous Kelly” he scolded watching as the knife on the floor turned back into a harmless rock.

“You wanted me to stop using my shield” she pointed out transforming another rock into a bow and arrow and aiming at Zack.

“No fair” he shouted using his element to knock the arrow away before it hit him.

“Stop flying around” Kelly grumbled as she continued to aim at him.

“I'm superman remember, Superman belongs in the air” Zack called teasingly.

“Alright guys I think that's enough for today” Tray called laughing at both arguments.

Rachel was sad to leave her parents she missed them so much but knew that it was safer if she stayed with Tray, she walked down the street thinking about what her mother had told her.

Would she be a good mother? Could she handle the responsibility of looking after her element like it was a child?

Walking through the forest she made sure to touch each tree as she past it. The Earth was a child that had no mother. This thought made her sad, she just wanted to hug every plant and tree and keep it safe. Suddenly her senses opened and she could feel the nature around her, she felt the playful nature of the trees as the wind rushed through their branches, she could feel the love radiating from the wild flowers as she past them, she could feel the mischievous grass laughing happily as they tickled her legs. All the walls that were holding her element back had gone and she smile feeling the nature around her, she felt so silly for being fearful of her element before, now with the nature all around her she felt safe and protected.

Max woke up the next morning getting dressed and walked into the kitchen, where his mother had a bowl of cereal ready for him, he sat at the table with his parents either side of him.

“So what have you both got planed today?” Mrs Rhead asked oblivious to the tension between her husband and son,

“I'm going out” Max mumbled taking a bite of his breakfast.