∞twenty-one∞

∞LUKE∞

Two days. Two more days then I'll be able to see her again. God, I never thought that I would miss her like this. So much. I need to call. I need to hear her voice. Anything.

I picked my phone from the coffee table and tap her number. I waited for her to pick-up but she didn't. F.uck! Is she okay? Or she got beaten up again like when Calum and I saw her at the curb. She still didn't tell me who did that to her. I tap on her number again but there was no answer. I anxiously ran my fingers through my hair. I need to know what happened. I need to know that she's okay. How fast could I make back to Sydney?

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked me, pulling me out of my death train of thoughts.

"Yes… actually no! Cas isn't answering her phone. What if something bad has happened to her?" I frown and cringe at the thoughts that began to surface on my mind.

Ashton looked at me, amused. "Damn! I know that you have been crushing on her for a long time but now, I can't believe that you are so whipped." I raised an eyebrow at him. He continues, "not to mention that you are not in a relationship with her…yet." Like he isn't also whipped when it comes to Mara. Despicable. "Call her again. I'm sure she's okay." I nodded, a bit skeptical and told him I'm not whipped. He just nodded mockingly.

I dialled her number and this time she picks up on the second ring, thankfully. "Are you okay?" I asked immediately. I heard some talking from the other line and she tells them to keep quiet. I heard a guy talking but I didn't understand what he said before it became quiet. Is she with another guy? I unsubconsciously clenched my hand into fists.

"Uh. Yeah, I'm okay. Why did you call?" She breathed out. I hear her catching her breath. Like she just had… What the f.uck? I try to push the thoughts that start to run on my mind.

I try to calm myself but I was anywhere close to being calm. "Who are you with? Who is that guy you're with?" I snapped. I saw Ashton send me a death glare to tell me not to say anything stupid. I try to fight every urge to not throw something right now.

"What?" I heard Cas giggle. How does she find this funny? I'm two seconds away from killing someone. "Do I smell a pot of jealousy?"

"I swear, Cas, I'm so close to going back their and wring someone‘s neck if he do as much as place a finger on you." That didn't sound right? The hell with it!

I heard her laugh again. So she finds humour in me being violen.  Since when did I became violent? "No need for that hot blonde rockstar." She says and I slightly calm down. She called me hot. I flopped on the couch beside Ashton, exhausted. I didn't know I was pacing around, until now. "I'm in dance practice. I'm with the troupe." I smiled as she cleared it to me and did not get pissed that I accused her being with someone else even when she isn't even mine…yet. "As for the guy that you heard awhile ago, that was Elijah, he allowed me to take a break." She said as if I was going to feel better.

There was a lump in my throat as I fought the urge to get pissed again. "Elijah? As in Elijah Freeman? Your ex?" I asked. Maybe I had heard it wrong. Why is she still hanging out with her ex? Because they are both members of the dance club since freshman? That's how they met and started dating. I know but… okay. I'm over reacting. They over after all, right?

"Yes. Don't worry, I know what you're thinking, Luke. We're just friends. We don't see each other that way anymore." Cas tried to assure me. "And I only have my eyes for one person."

I grinned at her statement. By the end of the day, she's still mine… will be mine. This girl can change my mood easily with just her words. "Would that be me?" I smirked.

"Nope. It's Dylan O'Brien." She mocks, then giggles like a school girl for more effects.

"Hey!" I protested in mock insult.

I could hear a satisfied grin in her voice, "Of course, it always will be you. Wherever you are." God! She just quoted our song.

I can't help but laugh and she does the same on the other line. "It always will be you for me too. Wherever you are." God. Since when did I became cheesy. I don't mind though. I saw Ashton‘s amused expression as he mouths. 'told you! you're smitten'

Cas sighs on the other end. "I need to go back to practice. I'll see you in two days. Enjoy performing on stage!" I told her that I can't wait to see her. She tells me that the feeling is mutual. "I need to go now, blonde rockstar. Go rock that stage for me. Bye." With that she ends the call, leaving me with a huge smile on my face. Damn, I adore this girl so much. I love it when she calls me rockstar. I want to be her rockstar, I want her to own me, she can have all of me if she wants. I'm not the one to complain.

"Whipped." I heard Ashton snorted, cutting me out of my reverie once again.

I just rolled my eyes at him and got ready for soundcheck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the wait. Next chapter is better though. I think… I'll post it tomorrow. ;)

I'm not yet done with proof reading yet bc I've been busy trying to sort my exude in college out. You'll know that I've proof read the chapter if you find a (√) mark at the end of the chapter. I'm done with chapters 1-10. You can read it again if you want. I added a few things here and there but not a lot. I just corrected a few things really.

Goal: 30 reads, 3 votes, and 2 comments for a next chapter :)

Question: Favourite song/s?

Please vote, comment or follow me. Add this to your reading list and I will love you forever.

Check my other fanfic. It's called 'Heartbeat' and it's a Harry Styles fanfic.

Twitter: rejectedbyhxrry

Promotion of my stories are highly appreciated.

My inbox is always open.

Love lots lovely people xx

-Skyllr (√)