∞sixteen∞

∞ LUKE ∞

What have I done!? The girl that I've been crushing on for a long time just told me that she likes me. And what did I do? I walked out on her like it was my job. Like I do it on a daily basis. I might have done it to someone else, and not even care about it. But Cas is different. What's wrong with me? Why did I do that?

Bro Code.

It has been 10 minutes maybe more, I don't know anymore, since my grand walk-out. I wonder if she's still there. I want to check if she left but there was something stopping me. Shame. I'm ashamed to face her. I'm so stupid. Why didn't I just tell her that I like her too?

Bro Code. Bro Code. BRO F.UCKING CODE.

"So where is Cas? Did thing gets steamy there?" I jump from my seat to see Calum wiggling a suggestive eyebrow at me. Speaking of the devil. Great! Just who I want to see right now! Note the sarcasm.

I was startled. But now I'm plainly confused. Is he playing mind games with me? Was he asking me if her girlfriend and I did something then when I say yes, he's going to beat the daylights out of my a.ss? "What are you suggesting?" I asked. I'm so tired of his games.

Calum looked at me as if I was the stupidest human alive. "Did you kiss her? Did you tell her you like her? What happened back there? Give me details, Luke. I'm dying out of curiosity here." He throw me questions at me. If you don't stop your questions, you won't die because of curiosity. It would be because of other reasons. And I'm plotting on those reasons right now.

I glared at him. "Where were you guys?" That was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

He was amused by my words. "We were at the movie room downstairs at the basement." Calum shook his head. "So what happened? Where's Cas?" He asked me nonchalantly, like it was no big deal if I make a move on his girlfriend. HIS GIRLFRIEND! For f.uck's sake.

"Nothing happened, Calum. She‘s your girlfriend! Even if I wanted to do something, I won't!" I shouted at him, I'm too fed up with his mind games. D.amn. I wanted to punch him right now.

He laughed. He just freaking laughed! "You digged that s.hit? Wow, I didn't know that we were that believable. It was all fake, Luke." Fake? What? This is too much to take in. I'm confused. When I didn't answer, he continued, "It was all an act. She likes you and you like her. But you're too much of a shy-a.ss to act upon it. I told her about it but she didn't believe me. So I told her if we acted as a couple, you'll get jealous and end up admitting it to her." I look at him with disbelief. My legs gave up on me and I sat back on the couch. S.hit!

I want to punch someone. Someone, preferably named Calum Hood. I pull on my hair out of frustration, trying to let the information sink in and control my anger. Damn! Cas probably thinks that I'm a total d.ick. Am I not?

"So... what happened?" Calum says, breaking my train of thoughts.

I stood up and faced him. "Dammit! She told me that she likes me! She. Likes. Me. And you know what I did?" I snapped at him. "I walked out! Because you, idiot had to pretend to be her boyfriend." I accentuate my words by pointing a finger to him. "I walked out because of this stupid thing called bro code."

Guilt seep in through Calum's face. Serves you right. "I'm sorry. But seriously? You could have just shrugged the topic off, maturely. You didn't have to walk out on her rudely, Luke. That was a d.ick move." Don't you think that I know that? "So where is she?"

"I don't know. But I'll check on her in the shed." I looked at my feet, embarrassed for walking out on her.

Calum nodded as he sat at the the couch. "I think she must still be there. She won't leave without saying goodby, right? And she wouldn't dare walk her back to her house from here. It will take her an hour or more. And it's getting dark."

Those being said, I rush my way to the shed and pray that she's still there. I immediately open the shed when I got to it, only to be greeted by garden tools. No Cas.

No Cas! F.ucking s.hit!

The memory of us being here not so long ago, creeps back into my mind. Her hair was so soft, it smelled like strawberries. The way her voice sounded when we were talking. Oh, how good it felt to hear her say that she likes me.

I didn't notice that I have already made my way back inside until I heard the door shot close. "She's gone. She left." I mumbled, not so sure if Calum heard me. But when he looked back at me, I know he did.

Calum immediately shoot up from his seat. "What do you mean she left? She walked home? ALONE!" He looked at his phone. "At 7PM! It's already dark."

Without waiting for my reply, he grab his keys and made his way to the front door with me closely following him. Calum started his car and started driving the moment I closed the passenger door.

I swear if anything bad happens to Cas, I will never forgive myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Will they find her? And what do you think will happen if they did?

Goal:10 reads, 2 votes and at least 1 comment :)

Question: What's your favourite song

Please vote, comment or follow me. Add this to your reading list and I will love you forever.

Check my other fanfic. It's called 'Heartbeat' and it's a Harry Styles fanfic.

Twitter: rejectedbyhxrry

Promotion of my stories are highly appreciated.

My inbox is always open.

Love lots lovely people xx

-Skyllr(√)