∞nineteen∞

∞ CAS ∞

I blinked my eyes once, twice, thrice. He was still there. I wasn't dreaming nor hallucinating. "W-what are y-you doing here, Luke?" Stuttering, I manage to say.

Luke held out a bouquet of Lavanders to me, my favourite. How did he know? "For you." He says, avoiding my question.

"Thank you." I take the flowers from him. "Why are you here?" Looking back at him, I slightly caught sight of three other boys, namely; Calum, Michael, and Ashton.

"I wanted to apologize." He started. I was about to cut him off but he beat me to it by placing his pointer to my lips. I felt the electricity shot through me again. Butterflies erupted from my stomach. He was like drugs to my skin. "Hear me out first, okay?" I nodded. "I really like you." Okay, he was upright. "A lot actually. I walked out on you because I thought you were dating Calum and you know… Bro Code."

"I'm sorry." I immediately say and looked down, finding my bare feet more interesting. Oh god. It was my fault that he walked out. But how was I to know that he really likes me? Well, it was still my fault.

He saw right through me and say, "Its not your fault. It was mine. I was a coward. I was scared of making a move. I was afraid that you would reject me. I really like you, Cas. For a long time actually."

He likes you! He likes you! He freaking cheesecake like you!

Holy mother of pizzas! He likes me!

I bit my lips and looked up, only to see that he was already looking at me. "I… uhm." Please give me the guts to say this. "I like you. So much actually. Maybe not as long as you've liked me but I like you more than I have ever like anyone." I confessed, blushing. Earning a huge grin from Luke. He didn't say anything but his eyes made up for his lack of words letting me know that he is happy that we have mutual feelings.

"I planned something for you." Luke said, backing away from me. I now can see the others fully. There was a small amplifier which they had plug their acoustic guitars and Calum‘s bass. Ashton sat on his beat box. I looked at Calum and he sent me a wink, which didn't go unnoticed by Luke. He looked at Calum and have him a death glare, resulting for Calum to mouth 'jealous bastard'. "Okay," Luke rolled his eyes at Calum. "This is for you." Looking directly into my eyes.

They started to play. My smile grew bigger if it was even possible. I don't care if I looked like a fool, can they blame me for being happy?

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?

Would you run and never look back?

Would cry if you saw me crying?

Would you save my soul tonight?

Would tremble if I touch your lips?

Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this

Would you die for the one you love?

Hold me in your arms tonight

I can't take my eyes off of him. I'm afraid that if I do something as much as blink, he would disappear. If this is a dream and I don't want to ever wake up. Luke stares deeply back into my eyes with a dimpled smile as he continue to singing with the others backing him up. He was singing to my heart, to my soul. Slowly making me fall. Slow down there, it's too soon.