Chapter 7 - The Plan B of the missing room key.

Start from the beginning

Kian Lawley. He's cute. "Yeah of course. And...... Kian? Please don't feel stupid for not knowing how to swim." 

"Why shouldn't I? I'm 17 for god's sake". 

It just occured to me I had no idea how old Kian was. he could of been 25. he could have been 12. But he isn't.He's one year older than I am. Damn damn damn an older man.

"Well, I don't know how to love". I said.  He looked at me. Not with any particular facial expression, but he just looked at me. Like completely examined from head to toe. 

"Nevermind that was just stupid... Just please forget I said that I am literally like, oh my god. I am awkward. Sorry" . I said.

He smiled. I still loved his smile. Everytime he smiled it seemed like a new smile, each one better than the last. 

"You also don't know how to flirt. Speaking of which, what do you want to do after we get out of here"?

Kian's P.O.V.

I thought about telling the guys, I didn't want them wondering where I was. I also didn't want them to think I was hooking up with Jack or anything. In the end I just decided to text Sam, even though I was still mad at him.

Me: 

Hey sam. So yeah kind of just almost drowned. Just got out of the hospital. Please don't worry. Im perfectly fine, the doctor just said to take it easy for the rest of the day.  Please don't tell the guys, and in case your wondering  I haven't gotten any "farther" with Jack. 

and I still hate you. bye. 

Jack was driving us back to the hotel. We both agreed that it would be better to just stay in the hotel for the night. A few minutes later I got a reply from Sam.

Samantha:

Okay. hope you feel better. I think Mckenzie is in the hotel room.  and good luck :)

Oh great. Mckenzie. "I guess you get to meet Sam's girlfriend" I said to Jack.

"Oh, yeah I keep forgetting Sam has a girlfriend".  I kind of forgot about Sam, and because I haven't been talking to him much I don't know if he made any sort of impression on Jack. Like if they hungout before we saw eachother again. Now I regret what I said to Sam in the lobby. He was only trying to help. I hope he'll have fun at the district lines party. 

"Oh shit". 

"What"? Jack said. 

"Sam has the room key, and him and the guys aren't going to back until atleast 2 am".

"But it's only 10:30, won't Mckenzie still be up"?oh yeah, I forgot about her.

"No, she likes to get her "Beautyrest". I guess it wouldn't be a good idea go in the hotel room if we even had the key.

"So our only options would be to wait in the lobby for maybe 3 hours, or to go to the district lines party and try and find Sam". 

"Whoa, theres no way were going to that district lines party. You need to get rest". It was cute how she was so worried about me. 

"Well then I guess were going to have to hang out in the lobby".

"Or we could go to my house".  Oh. Her house. I forgot about that. For some reason I thought she was here for playlist, like she was kind of "part of the gang".

"But, won't your parents find it weird that your bringing some random boy home at 10:30 on a friday night".

"ha ha. That cute, you actually think my parents will be home.". Jack pulled into a Mcdonalds parking lot so she could turn around and drive in the direction of her neighborhood.