Epilogue: What Happened Afterwards And Exciting News!

Ok so what happened after all of that is, the bullies went to jail. That's right I called the cops on them and they got arrested. They spent I think twenty years in jail? I don't know its been a long time since I thought of them. At that point in time I just didn't care I wanted to move on with my life and that's what I did.

After all of that happened I finally finished my junior year of high school in peace without any teasing. So did my friends and everyone else that was involved in the plan as well. The cheek who told me the warning before I got kidnapped? We became friends and now she is working on helping stop bullying crazy right?

Well what happened with my other friends is this we still got along and we started senior year together they are now following their dreams today and I still keep in touch with them. Now none of this has reached the newspaper due to the fact that the bullies were minors so their names never got mentioned. They showed it some on the news but it didn't stay long.

Now I want you all to know is that I really hope this helped you out. I don't care if you think its made up. I just wanted to tell my story and help others out so I'm glad that this did. If you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to message me ok? So that's it for this story

Now for the exciting news!!! I decided to write three new stories starting next week!! Now one of them is going to be a bio about me of what I went through and all the abuse I had to endure. Now the second one is going to be the sequel to goth girl meets hell girl and the last story for now anyways until I come up with more ideas is a fan fiction of Black Veil Brides and its going to be how they were kids before they started a band hope you guys will like this will be the first fan fiction that I ever wrote about any kind of band so hope you guys will like.

thanks to RonnieJVRC and JessicaBVBJane09 reading their fan fiction stories of Black Veil Brides helped me out with this idea though I haven't met Ronnie yet but Jessica is amazing!! you guys should go follow them!! Jessica is going to help me out with this research for the Black Veil Brides fan fiction.

So that's it I don't have anything else to say hope you guys liked this story bye everyone!