Chapter ten: Phase Two

Everyone just stares at me but then they just shake their heads. I just laugh and get everything set up a half hour later I get a text. My mom gave me a new phone to replace the other one. She shut off the old one. I look at the text and I begin to smile. All my friends looked at me again and knew from my smile that I got what I wanted. 

"So what now? What did he say?" Kayley asks. I read them the text out loud. " 'They have left his house they are going to a party so you are in the clear now,' " the text says. All their eyes widen in shock. "Your really are going to do this aren't you Dani?" Bryan asks me above a whisper. I just nod my head and get everything ready to go. 

"You guys ready to help me out or am I going to be doing this on my own?" I ask them. At first they don't say anything till they all nod their heads yes and I grin. "Thank you, now go get ready guys we don't have much time to do this," I say to them. Ten minutes later everyone is ready to go and we take Bryan's car this time and once we get there we all pile out. 

I walk right up the door and knock on the door when it looked like no one was going to answer the door opens up. My spy is there and he smiles down at me and I grin up at him and I laugh and hugs him tightly. He hugs me back and then let's me go. "Dani you need to do this quick they already don't trust me enough," he says to me. I ruffle his hair and nods my head. 

"I know we will make this quick don't worry. I know this is his base where they talk about their plans am I right?" I ask him. He nods his head yes then he lets us in and I start to put some cams and some bugs in his room and I have Bryan hack into his laptop. He runs a program where he can see what the guy does on his computer. After a half an hour we get done. 

"Ok thank you so much Josh this means a lot to me! I owe you big time!" I say to him. He just shakes his head and just grins at me. "You don't owe me anything just end this will be enough for me," he says to me. I smile and nods my head in understanding, after all things were said and done we leave his house and then we go to the others houses and get them all done. Once done we all head back to Ambers house and we all have fun for the rest of the night.

*The next day*

We all wake up and grin and I make sure that everything is all working and is all set. I smile in satisfaction when I hear all the guys and girls we bugged snoring away. "Ok now that that's all taken cared of then tomorrow is the day we take down the bullies, do you all agree with me?" I ask everyone. They grin and give me the thumbs up. Ok everyone who is reading this, this will be the climax and depending on how far I get with this story either this chapter or the next chapter will be the last.

Now I want you all guys to know is that you guys are simply amazing I know I say that a lot but I really mean it. Don't give up and have faith I know you guys can live through all of this. I know the world is scary and you think you won't fit in this world or make it. But I know you guys can if I can do it so can you. Your not alone and you never will be alone. 

After making sure I get everything I head home. After telling them all where to meet me so we can get everything set up for the big day tomorrow. I hang out at home not really doing much. Too busy thinking about the plan I came up with swirling around in my head. Finally after a few hours I leave the house and meet up with my friends at the spot. 

  Once we are all there we start to set up our plans a few hours later everything was where it should be. I couldn't help but grin a huge grin and get excited about tomorrow. We all sit around admiring our work. "I feel like we are in a dream and that we won't be waking up from it," Amber says to us. I just laugh and ruffles her hair. "Don't think about it too much Amber this is really happening and it will go pretty well. Now lets go and listen in on the bullies conversation I believe they are awake by now," I say to them.

They all nods their heads and we all get up and head to Ambers house where I have everything set up and I start to listen in on the bullies conversations. At first it looked like no one was saying anything and I thought the bugs weren't working. Till I hear them all talking, for a while it was just ideal chatter but then they started to get where we all wanted them to start talking about.

Bully one: "I can't stand that Dani chick she is such a crazy bitch. She acts like she is such a badass when she is far from that. I even heard she pays guys to have sex with her because she can't get herself a boyfriend," he says.

Bully two: "Your right about that, I also heard that she is a lesbo as well and only sleeps with girls. She makes it look like she isn't one by sleeping with guys as well," she says. 

I just laugh and snort and don't think much of it. Finally they get to the plan that they have come up with. I sit over the edge of my seat as I wait for them to start talking.

Bully two: "So what's the plan now? I heard that they are coming up with a plan to take us all down," she says laughing. They all start to laugh with her. 

Bully one: "Well kidnapping Dani backfired the stupid bitch got away from the idiot," he says.

Bully three: "Hey asshole I'm right here I can hear what your saying asshole," he says.

I laugh and shakes my head. 

Bully one: "Well anyways I heard from my source that they are going to mess up your car and take us down once we get there. But we are going to make sure that we get the upper hand first. We are going to put up some of the guys at the location and we are going to ambush them before they even get the chance to do anything. Do you guys agree to the plan?" He asks them. Everyone agreed.

My friends and I bust out laughing at how they were falling into our trap. I shut off everything as they talked about things we didn't really want to hear. Everyone turns to me with grins on their faces and hopes in their eyes. I really didn't want to do anything that would mess up their hopes. I feel the weight of this plan on my shoulders and I just knew it had to work and go well.

Finally as the day starts to end we each go our separate ways and we all get ready for the big day tomorrow. I head home and I get lost in my thoughts even as I pass my mom, sister and brother I kept to myself the whole night. Not really sleeping too excited about tomorrow.

I'm ending this chapter before I start writing about the plan and get it pulled together. I wanted to say something really quick. Now I want you all to know that it means a lot to me that you guys have been supporting me about this story. This all happened this happened in my junior year of high school. I've been through hell and I know others probably had it worse but I'm glad that this is helping out others as much as it helped me. The next chapter is the last chapter to the story hope you guys will like the ending <3