The Heir of Hemmings Family

"Ahhhhhh!! You jerk!!! What are you doing on my bed?!!!!"

*SMACK*

Morning, on Summer University

Time: 8:00 AM

"Lucy, for your information, I'm glad that you always energetically screams in the morning! I don't need any alarm clock at all!!" Louis said while ruffling Lucy's hair.

"...Louis! How dare you! You don't understand my feelings at all!" shouted Lucy with watery eyes, glaring at Louis.

"Nah, Im just joking honey! Of course I do understand your deep feelings!"

"Are you sure?! Huh?!" Lucy shouted and intensified her glare at Louis who's getting smaller and smaller.

".........uhh..well..."

"Look?!!"

"Well...w-what have he done to you..?" Louis nervously asked.

"He..always... every day..man..I think Im gonna die.." Lucy mumbled while staring blankly at Louis. And she covered her face.

"Wait! You just want to die without telling me what's going on?! Can you explain properly?" Louis asked while looking at Lucy who's covering her face like she's crying.

Slowly, Lucy removed her hands..

"Well.. hes scary..."

"He always says something like, 'Can I taste your blood'--"

"And then he was like, this is my bed too---"

"Or he is sleeping beside me and---"

"Do you get it?" Lucy looked at Louis who's staring at her.

"Well, did he do anything?"

"N-No..he..just..sleep..on my bed.." Lucy mumbled and looked away. Louis smiled and ruffled the younger one's hair.

"He's not doing anything bad right? You said that he's hugging you when you're scared, protecting you when other vampires knocked at the door of your room. Then, although he asked for your blood and you denied, he backs away right?" Louis said and stretched, looking at the clear blue sky. "So, Lucy, tell me, did he do anything that will endanger yourself?" Louis looked at Lucy with a smile.

"Nope.."

"Its not that bad right? Luke, he is like that..Probably, sometimes, hes quite annoying..not to mention, me too, he respects your privacy.." he shrugged and walked.

"But Louis---"

"Oh yeah, come on, we're gonna be late."

Lucy pouted and ran after him.

'He respects..my privacy..he respects me..?'

☆☆☆

On the other side, on an abandoned Mansion, there sat a guy with a blonde hair talking to another guy.

"Niall, how is Luke doing? Is he doing good?"

"Still the same as always..huh, Andrew?" Niall said and chuckled at the excited face of his cousin, Andrew Hemmings, Luke's father. (Its his father's real nme tho xD)

"Come on!! Why cant u just tell me!!" Andrew shouted. "You haven't visited me for 10 years..Luke is 18 now right?"

"Yes, yes he is..I have a picture of him right now," Niall said and gave the picture of Luke looking at the camera with a rare smile gracing and sweet dimples on his face, courtesy of Niall who gifted him something that made him smile like that.

Andrew looks at the picture and smiled softly, tracing his hand on it. "He...he looks exactly like his mother..He's gorgeous.."

Niall smiled at the happy look of his cousin but frowned after remembering something. "Oh yeah, I forgot..That your Father..Mr. Hemmings, plans to take away Luke someday."

Andrew's eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?"

"He said that if you aren't planning to be the heir of the Hemmings Family, he'll replace Luke to be the heir instead." Niall's frown deepen as he see Andrew's face twisted into anger.

"What the f*ck is he trying to do?! Killing my wife and..now, he wants to take away my son too?!!! Do something, Niall!" Andrew shouted and pulls Niall's collar.

"Alright!Alright! Take it easy, bro and I'll try to do something! But isn't it easier if you show up instead?" Andrew's began to loose grab at Niall's collar slowly and he holds his face to hide his vulnerable look.

"I can't..Luke hates me..I'm sure..I'm sure that he'll just..just..he'll just hate me even more..remember? He thinks that I'm the one who killed his Mother.."

Silence met the two until a sigh from Niall broke it away. "I understand..I..I'll plan something..okay?"

"Thank you..."

P.s. Sorry for the late update! >_<