The Old Mansion

Morning at the Summer University

Time: 9:02 AM

Room A

"Okay brats, listen to me----"

Lucy listened and yawned a few times to her Professor's babbling and dazed away, remembering the days when Luke had been nice to her lately.

'He's not that bad..' she thought and yawned again.

"Excuse me, Miss Jones--hey, are you listening to me?"

Lucy blinked and looked at the fuming Professor in front of her. She smiled sheepishly. "Uhh..I'm sorry but what..?"

The Professor sighed. "I said, prepare some money."

"--for what?" the Professor looked like he was ready enough to smack Lucy but held himself back and smiled weirdly. "For our tour on the Vladimir's Mansion next Sunday..."

"Huh? You mean, we have something like fieldtrip? How much?"

"Around 200 AUD." the Professor tapped the floor impatiently while Lucy looked confused. "Isn't that too much?"

"No it's not. Your insurance is already included."

"Insurance?"

"Yeah, the other vampires are after you. Who knows what will happen if you go alone. Furthermore, you're the only girl in this university. Everything can happens."

Then a guy whos sitting in front of her interrupted with a smirk gracing his face. His first sentence, 'Vampires are after you', Lucy teared up. "H-Huh..? Y-You're scaring me.."

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Luke said and glared at the guy who tried to scare Lucy. "L-Luke..You're not kidding me..?"

"Hey! I can protect you too!" Someone interrupted who's seat was only two seats away from Lucy's and Luke's seats.

"Michael..thanks!!" Lucy smiled brightly while Luke scowled. "Hey! Aren't you gonna thank me?"

"Nup! I have this feeling that you are the one who's going to bite me!" Lucy said and sticked her tongue out.

"Hey I---!"

"You brats!!! Out of this room, now!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fieldtrip is on midnight?!!! Are you kidding me?!!" shouted Lucy which made the crows nearby fly away.

"Well, no one said that it'll be on daylight right?" Luke said from behind.

"Now, Lucy honey, we should have fun!" Michael said happily while tapping Zayn's back while jumping around excitedly.

"Seriously..This Vladimir's..Mansion..I can't believe it.." Zayn said, amazed with his hazelnut sparkling eyes.

"It's midnight!!! A Haunted House, monsters, and you're not scared?!!" Lucy screamed, again while Zayn looked at her with his sparkling hazelnut eyes. "Yes..it's truly amazing.."

Lucy face-palmed. "What's amazing about this--"

"Okay, kids, come here and pick a stick. If you got the same numbers, you are partners."

The result is?

"I got..number..10.." Zayn and Luke said with a blank face.

"Yay~!! We got 15~!!" Lucy and Michael both happily said and high-fived. Until a dark aura spreads around which made the two kiddies flinched and shrinked back.