Luke Is Everywhere

"Yes Daddy?" Seven-years-old Lucy looked up at her Father, smiling. Her Father smiled back at his adorable daughter.

"Do you know what vampire is?" her Father asked, carrying her. "Vampire...what's that?" She asks, she is five years old and home schooled so she doesn't know what vampire is. Her tutor just taught her how to read and write.

Seeing his daughter's curious stare, Mr. Jones chuckled. "Vampires are mythical creatures. They have fangs and many of them also have magic powers."

"Really?!! That's amazing! So they can do magic tricks?!!" Mr. Jones laughed at his daughter's delighted shriek. "Hmm..yes, some of them. They have powers. They can create fire, water, plants, and use them as weapons." Lucy looked at her Father. "Hmm? What...? I don't understand.." She pouted.

"Hahaha," Mr. Jones pats his daughter's head. "Of course you don't. Well, if I say that Dad is a vampire, will you still love me?"

"You're a vampire, Daddy? Can you do magic? Do you have fangs?" Lucy happily asked, Mr. Jones only blinked. "You're not scared? What if Dad bites you?"

Lucy shakes her head. "Nope! Because Daddy won't bite me! He's kind! But if you do bite me, then I will bite you too!"

Mr. Jones laughed. "Pft-! You're right! But Daddy won't bite Lucy because he loves his adorable daughter soooooo much!" Mr. Jones kisses Lucy's cheeks while she giggled.

"Let's grab some breakfast okay? What do you want?"

"Hotdogs!!"

☆☆☆

But the next day, Lucy finds her right bedside empty, her mother is there but where is her father?

"Mommy, where's Daddy?" Mrs. Jones only smiled gently at her daughter. "He's gone to a faraway place."

"Why?"

"To protect us."

'To protect us....from what exactly? I don't get it....'

"I'm Luke Robert Hemmings or Luke for short. And I'm a vampire."

☆☆☆

*GASP*

"Ah!" Lucy shot up from her bed(ish)

'What's..with that dream..?' Lucy thought, but she blinked when she felt like something heavy is in her right arm...like someone's holding it. She turns her head.

There's an unbreakable silence when she finds Luke, holding her right arm, and ready to bite it and suck the life out of her.

*Smack!*

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you bloody vampire monster?!!" She screamed.

Luke looked at her with an irritated look, carrying a nasty bump on his head. "You...how dare you hit me you blondie human! You sure have some guts!" Luke growled out.

"I should be the one saying that! HOW DARE YOU try to bite me?!!" She half-shouted, half screamed.

"Because you look damn delicious!! And I'm craving for a blondie!!"

"Like hell I am! And you're also has blonde hair! Why dont you try to eat yourself then?!"

"Shut up you b*tch! Just sit down like a good girl and let me have a taste!"

"Don't call me a b*tch! It such a rude word!" Lucy protested, ready to strangle Luke.

"But I'm willing." Luke wiggled his eyebrows.