Javan'te/Tammie

Sigh...I don't mean to keep putting my hands on her. She just got a fucking mouth piece on her. Why can't she just fuck me like how I want her to, keep my house clean, wash my clothes, cook me dinner, and just obey me like she's supposed to? Why does she have to keep talking back and making me come out of my character?  Females be on some bullshit yo. I am the perfect man to her. She has a roof over her head, I take her wherever she needs to go, I gave her a baby. I take her out to eat, take her clothes shopping, and any woman would love to be with me. All she needs to do is act right, and She can have whatever she wants.

Javen'te picked up his already rolled blunt and lit it up. "This is the only bitch who loves me right here. You keep me sane Mary Jane. I'm always addicted to you baby."

-text-

-What's up? Are you free now?-

-I told you not to text me, I'll text you......but yeah, I am free now. Sup?-

-You sexy-

-Oh yeah, you gonna give me some? What we doing?-

-You have to come see to find out.-

-Arright, give me 10 min. I be right there.-

-Ok baby.-

Now, Tammie, she was just a hoe bitch. Some chick that I saw staring at me one day when me and Desire was out clothes shopping for Amir. She just kept staring at me, so I do what I usually do. I told Desire I was going out to the truck to smoke a cig. Baby girl followed me out the store, we exchanged numbers and that was that. Now I'm bout to go see what that ass do, and that mouth.

Javan'te started his truck after smoking his blunt and began his journey towards Tammie's house. She didn't live far from where they lived at. Blasting his music loud, smiling and grinning feeling as free as a dog sticking his head out the window. He was looking at asses of females, waving to people he knew. He was just having the time of his life.

He pulled up to Tammie's house and got out his truck. He walked up to the door and Tammie was already there, she heard the music.

"Hey sexy ass chocolate mutha fucka."

"Damn why I gotta be all that?" He asked laughing.

Tammie smacked him on the ass. "I made you something to eat."

"Oh yeah, what did you make?"

"Some chicken patties and steak fries."

Javan'te thought to himself what kind of woman is she. My "problem" had me a full cooked meal at home? But on the other hand, "Hell yeah, straight to the point. That's what's up."

(What a dumbass man.)

"Well, let's save this for afterwards when I work up an appetite."

Tammie stood there with her mocha brown skin and thick shape. She had curvy hips and a nasty shaped ass that was mostly made of cellulite but some how she made it look good. She swore she was the shit. Tammie was a pure hood rat though, straight ghetto. She was on section 8, had nothing going for herself and had been on welfare since she was 18. Javan'te was swimming deep in the disappointment with this one.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get to that dick!"

"Damn, I meant to go get some condoms. I'll be back."

"I got some here."

"Oh, nah, I'm good."

"Oh you don't trust me?"

"Tammie, I barely even know you, much less your body. Let's be grown about this. I have a child already, and a relationship. If you're gonna be on the side, play your part and respect mine."

"Ok." she said not arguing back.

Javan'te ran to the corner store, came back and Tammie had candles lit, and music playing. She was ready to make love to somebody else's man. Javan'te was there to fuck out his frustrations, not make love. 

Tammie was just a pawn in Javan'te's game that would be used and forgotten. What did she expect though, to be in a loving, loyal, and committed relationship?