If you want it

Javier was a little paranoid. For one, he didn't know what Javan'te was capable of, he knew he sold drugs and was in the street, which means he would most likely have guns based on the text he sent Desire. Javier may not have been in the street game, but he did have a warehouse just in case he might have to put in work someday. Today might be that day. Javier went to his warehouse and changed his clothes. He also switched up his cars. Javier may be legit, but he is no slouch. He knows how to play the game.

In the hood, sometimes you have to do what you have to do to survive. Javier did not want to kill Javan'te, but, if Javan'te sent a threat to take Desire's life, and Javier, something will go down, but it surely won't be that.

Javier's phone rang as he was getting ready to go.

"Hello, omg Javi!" Desire cried.

"Baby, calm down."

"How can I calm down! He said he's going to kill us! Where are you? Why did you leave? I'm scared Javier!"

"Desire, listen, I am not going to let him hurt you. He damn sure ain't going to do nothing, to no one. Do what I told you to do. Follow them instructions okay."

"Ok, yes. Javi?"

"What's up baby?"

"I just want to tell you thank you and..."

"Uh Uhn. Don't do that. Don't you fucking do that. I'm sorry, I don't even curse at you, but I don't want a speech because you think you're not going to see me again."

"But baby-"

"I know, and I will see you later. Then you can tell me to my face. I didn't come in your life for nothing Desire. I am a complete man, I know what and who I want, and I'm willing to fight for you. I knew it would come to this. I'm ready."

"Baby, please be careful. Javi, if anything were to happen to you..." She cried.

"I have to go. If anything happens you call me ok."

Desire was silent.

"Desire!" he yelled to get her attention and concentration.

"Yes, ok, I will."

They hung up and Desire's head was spinning. All she could think of was Javan'te finding his way in to her room and shooting her in the head while she slept, or choking her in her sleep. She turned the t.v. back on until she fell asleep.

Javier left the warehouse and met up with his two brothers, June, and Romello, who they called Rome or Romeo for short.

"What's up yo? This isn't like you. We got a problem?" June asked his little brother Javier.

"Yeah man, a major problem."

Javier had sent the text from Desire's phone to his.

"Who dis mutha fucka?" Rome asked.

"My friend. She's about to be my girlfriend. Look man, I met her I couldn't leave her alone. I followed her home because she was acting real stand offish. Her son's dad was in the house beating the shit out of her."

"And what that got to do with you?" June asked.

"I gave her some money to get away from him. She's a good girl man. I really like her and I couldn't see her suffer anymore."

"Say no more." Said Rome. "That's your girl, she familia now, and nobody fucks with the fam! You know where he stay at?"

"Yeah I do."

"Let's go ride past and see what's up. Ain't nothing gotta pop off, I just wanna check shit out. See if we can catch him slipping. We'll take Rome's car, and Javi, you sit in the back so nobody sees you."

"Got it bro."

"Ride out." said Rome.

They creped down the street in Rome's black Charger with candy red painted rims.

"Slow down, their house is coming up." said Javier. "That's it right there with the black steps."

"We just gone squady right here until he comes out the house."

About a half an hour went by and they saw a light flick on. They saw some shadow movements of maybe two to three men. They were big shadows. Javier sat in the back and said a silent prayer and kissed his cross chain.

Lord, I don't know what is about to happen. I don't want anybody to die. I don't want it to have to come to this. I don't want anybody to get hurt. Just get us through this with some kind of resolution. In you I trust, Amen.

When Javier looked up, he saw Javan'te and some other big dude come out of the house with him.

"Which one is it?" June asked Javier.

"The one with the red shirt and jeans on." 

"They not even strapped right now bro." Rome said.

"How can you tell?"

"They look like pussies. Plus you walk a certain way if you strapped, they not holding... at least not yet."

"Let's follow them bro."

Rome waited until after they went through the light to start the car. He was following about eight cars behind.

"Damn how far this fucker driving to wherever yo."

"You think they know we following them?" Javier asked.

"Nah, they don't." June assured him.

"He want me. We need to figure out how to lure him away from the other one.

The mistake that Javan'te made was pulling up in a bar about twenty minutes later.

A bar called Off The Way.

Javan'te and Big went inside.

Javier wanted to go inside to lure him out.

"Bro, I got this. I'm going to go in, get his attention and ya'll grab him up."

"Aight."

As planned, Javier went in, got his attention and shortly after Javan'te came out.

They punched him in the face and threw a bag over his head.

Big was already drunk and hugged up on some girl, so he never noticed that Javan'te wasn't there anymore.

Rome, June, and Javier picked him up and put him in the trunk and rode off.

After they made sure nobody was following them, they switched cars again. This time they met up with Hector who had a huge black F-50 truck with black tinted windows. They punched Javan'te in the face again making sure he was still out. They put plastic cuffs on him and they all drove to a secluded spot.