Javan'te

Javan'te was a big guy. He was tall about 6'1 had a couple of tattoos, had been to jail before, about 300 pounds. Your typical street guy. Brown skin, he was a bit darker than Desire. Ha had a fresh hair cut, beard and goatee. He always dressed fly and flashy, even though he didn't have a job. He was handsome. Sometimes he got too much attention that he didn't deserve.

"Beep Beep Beep!"

"Beep Beep BEEP!"

"Damn this girl is never ready!"

-text-

-Javan'te Hey what's up? Are you free yet?-

-No, I told you not to text me. I'm in a relationship.-

-Yeah, but you said you were breaking up with her soon.-

-Listen, let me handle my business with her and I will handle you later.-

-Ok, you promise?-

-I don't make promises. But I got you shorty.-

"Juggling two females at the same damn time! I'm the fucking man! Like I'm a player, I'm a G, I'm a Mack! This side chick thing about to pan out for me. Desire, I love her and all, but I'm not ready to be her husband. I'm surprised she stuck around this long." He thought looking out of the car window waiting for her to come outside her parents house.

"I mean for real, I know I ain't shit. Desire can be with and have any man she wants too, but she's mine. Sometimes I know I'm holding her back, but I'm in love with her. Yeah, I cheated on her in the past. I told her I wouldn't anymore, but I am a man with needs, and when she can't or doesn't want to meet those needs, then somebody else can and will. That's life, that's how shit go. I mean if she did the same to me, I would be hurt, and she is a good girl. I'd kill her! She don't deserve that, but you know, she don't be trying to give me no ass when she gets upset or when she mad. I be needing to bust a fucking nut! And when I need a release, I need a pussy to do it in. I'm not the type of use my hand kind of guy. And I told her that. She tried to break up with me in the past because of my temper, so before she fully left, I got her pregnant with my son, and she's been mine ever since. Marry her...(laughs to his self) now why do that when we live together? I got in house pussy and out house pussy. I'm sitting comfortable. My shit is laid out. One woman in my house to cook and clean, take care of my son, fuck her as I please, and then out in the street my play thing. What man wouldn't want it like me? Dudes are jealous. And all that shit that I do for her, how could she want another man? (laughs to his self again) I'm on top of the world."

"Okay, see you Mom and Dad, I love you."

"Damn finally." he mumbled. "I thought she would never come out that mug. Bye Mrs. Tyme." Javan'te said.

Mrs. Tyme Desire's mom just waived. Deep down she couldn't stand the man her daughter was with. She wanted better for her. She only tolerated Javan'te for Desire's sake.