chapter 4

Heathers pov

When I woke up I was being squeezed by Jaimes sleeping body. I tried to move my arms out of his grip but then it hit me, Jaime is awake. When I gave up trying he loosened his grip, turned me over and kissed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kellins pov
When I was getting my stuff from heathers I saw Jaime and heather making out. So this is what happened this is why her face changed when we were at Vic's. Or is it because of katelynne. Why would she want to hurt me like that we just broke up. What's going on between them anyways why are they being so secretive about it. "You want a puff kellin you seem tense" Mike, Vic's brother asked, after pointing the blunt in my direction. "Naw man it's good I'm fine" I said. "You seem... stressed what's going on with you, ever since we all got together at Vic's something's been bugging you." Mike said taking another puff.

I told him everything that happened between us and I must say I'm disappointed in myself. "She's been through so much and I've failed her. I hurt her and I still have feelings for her. You wanna know what I saw?" I took a long pause and Mike faced me. "Heather and Jaime were making out and he was on top of her. They both had plenty of hickies to" I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear splashed on my hands. "You know what it's gonna be alright man maybe she needs time to think. And I've noticed that she has lost weight and she does look different." Mike sighed.

"She won't even talk to me Vic or Taylor she just talkes to Jaime. Taylor is her best friend and heather won't talk to her." While Mike was playing with his phone he said "then what's going on with you and katelynne?" Mike asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heathers pov
I held onto Jaime tight while he held onto me. "How are we supposed to explain to everyone about us" I asked. "Maybe we should just tell them, and if they don't accept us then... They'll have to deal with it." Jaime said. "You know the first day I met you I thought you were beautiful and I wanted you to be mine... And I still do. And Since that night we kissed I actually felt happy. I'm going to ask you this question" Jaime spoke holding his hands around my waist. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I bit my lip and without hesitation I nodded "yes." Jaime and I sat up from the bed and we hugged each other and kissed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now noon and Jaime and I decided we would tell everyone. "hey Vic me and heather are coming over in ten minutes there's something we need to tell you all...... Okay see you in ten" Jaime spoke. "Let's go"

As soon as we got to Vic's house I felt nervous. "I'm nervous" I spoke Jaime turned to me and said "you don't have to be I'm right here with you it's gonna go fine" Jaime said reassuring me. A few minutes after we were already inside Vic and Taylor came out. "So we kinda have something to announce we don't want you to think of us any differently but me and heather are now in a relationship." Jaime said while I kinda bit my lip.

Vic totally shifted positions and then asked "awesome but uh what happened between you and kellin?" This question I wished could've been avoided. "We uh broke up" I said nervously.
------------------------------------------------------
Jaime's pov
After about an hour or two talking to Vic and Taylor about me and heather I could tell Vic wasn't happy with our decision.

When me and Heather walked back to her place I could tell she new that telling them would not be a good idea yet. While heather went into the living room and plopped down to the couch I knew something was wrong. " I'm gonna step out for a phone call. Okay " heather nodded. I called my mother to tell her the news. "Hello mom I have done really exciting news... I have a girlfriend and I want you and dad to meet her." I spoke into the phone. "Of course send her over I must meet her. I'm so excited, when will you guys be coming over?" Mother spoke through the phone. "Tomarow at five I'll be ready with her. Her name is Heather she is absolutely gorgeous and you have to meet her so I'll be there tomarow bye love you." And then I hung up.
------------------------------------------------------
Heathers pov

A few seconds after Jaime left I received a phone call from Vic, what a coincidence. I answered the phone and placed it towards my ear. "Hello" I spoke "I think it's a bad idea for you to date Jaime" Vic spoke. "What are you talking about Vic" I asked all annoyed.

"Not to talk down on my friend but he acts like a child, he can be irresponsible and me and Taylor both think that it's not a... Fit you two have totally different personalities. And to top it all off we are always away from home we never have time and he takes his job very seriously so he must not-" with that I had to stop him. "Look Vic I don't mean to be rude but you can't tell me who I should and shouldn't date. I know your trying to look out for me but really. Vic if you can't accept me and Jaime then I can't accept you. Look you took my best friend away from me and I'm not telling you that you should date her. So Vic I'm-" he cut me off. "No no no I didn't take Taylor away from you. And second I am just trying to help. You two have totally different personalities." Vic spoke I knew I had to say something because Jaime just walked in. "Vic I'm not going to talk about this anymore okay, goodbye" I hung up my phone and tossed it on the couch.

"Who was that?" Jaime asked I didn't want to say his name, because Jaime might go off on Vic but we'll see. "Vic but i-it was nothing" I said trying to make Jaime forget about it. "Promise" Jaime spoke looking into b my eyes I nodded. I'm just gonna forget about what Vic said.

"So tomarow I want to take you somewhere." Jaime said with big eyes and a half smile. I looked at him questionably "where are we going."
Oh gosh. "I'm taking you to meet my parents my mother is super excited to meet you." Jaime said. "Okay well what if they don't like me?" .........